Chapter 5

Tom's pov

The sound of a gun shots rang in my ear. I turned into my monster form without thanking and killed the stranger with the gun but as I start to call down all I hear is little whimpers of someone in pain. I turn around to see Tord with a bullet hole in his shoulder. Blood coming out of his mouth and out his nose. It was terrifying as I rushed over to him to try to help him as I call 999. He trys to hold pressure on Tords wound to keep him from bleeding out. Soon two guys came over and dragged me off of Tord holding me down as the other one checking Tord out. Soon he called out to the one holding me asking if Tord would be a good sell on the black web if they fix him. I start to panic more as they punched me in the gut. Of course my monster form won't come out when I need it the most. So they picked up tord and throw him in  the back of a van. They drove off with me laying there beat up in a alleyway as they drove off with a drunken and wounded Tord in there van.

Tords pov

Pain that's all I feel. As I find myself on the floor of a moving van I was starting to sober up from drinking. I was scared trying to craw away but soon feel someone's hand grab my leg and pull me towards them as they pined me down. I started to struggle trying to get lose but there grip would not budge. But soon the car or van came to a stop. They put a bag over my head and tied a rope around my wrists and dragged me to god knows where.  All I heard was a lot of people cheering whistling and cat calling and more. God I wish I new were I was but yet again I might regrets it. Soon they took the bag of my head and I was in a cage like a animal in the zoo. There were a lot of guys staring at me with lust in there eyes. As I was in there my mind starts to go dizzy fuck I'm going to die here aren't I. With that tord passed out.

Tom's pov

As I get up off the ground I start to panic. They took him they fucking took him no no no no no no no shit please of god stay with me tord he couldn't have been taken. I have to find him if it's the last thang I do. I tryed over and over to get into my monster form tell it finally worked. I went to were Tord was shot and sniffed the blood spot were he was so I could track him down with my nose and I most hurry. He has to be scared and in pain from that bullet shot or worse.

Here have some of my art for this chapter. Let me now of any mistakes.

 Let me now of any mistakes