Chapter 4

Tords pov

I was in my room. Under all my blankets feeling depressed and weak. I started to thank that I was getting sick because my head was pounding and my stomach was hurting which could be because of not eating. I didn't really care that my body was acting this way.

Tom's pov and time skip because I'm trash.

Tord hasn't come out of his room for awhile and he is seriously starting to freak me out. When I finally saw him he looked like trash and had bags under his eyes. Clearly he hasn't been going to sleep. But as he walks past me in the hall I grab his wrist to hear him wince. I looked I'm in the eyes and said what the fuck dude I didn't grab you that hard and lightly punched his shoulder. He just looked at the floor and said "ya I know I'm weak" and walked away. Well he was out of his room I was watching his every move to see what he's doing and not once did I see him get something to eat but I let it slip thanking he has food in his room and is probably doing a hentai marathon or some weird shit.

Tords pov

All I feel is Tom's gaze on the back of my head as I go around and do my thing. It was already a close call on him finding out that I cut and all. But recently I've lossed a lot of weight but yet no one seems to notice which is good for me. But my once perfect size red hoodie is now really baggy on me. I started to walk back to the hall to go back into hiding when Tom stops me. He asked me if I wanted to join him and go to a bar with him. So I gladly said yes but told him I have to get ready which he understood one hundred percent.

Tom's pov

Tord finally was done getting ready to leave and we started out walking to the bar down town. I peek over my shoulder to see him kind of lossed in his own mind. He seemed so fragile and Skinner then usual which worried me even more. By the time we reached the bar we went in and got are drinks and started to make little small talk tell it looked like Tord had a little to much to drink. I took one more shot of whisky and told Tord it was time to go. When we got out of the bar we started heading home Tord was a little wobbly behind me but I didn't care. I wanted to get home and put this little fucked to bed before he become one dig problem for me to handle. So I desided to take a short cut through a alleyway that was a little dark and yet again Tord was being a upset and not wanting to go down the alleyway but as I kept walking he soon trails behind me then next thing I now I hear a dang of a gun and I'm in my monster form.

Wait to see what happend next in chapter 5