Lights Down Low

I was bored so? Yeah! Promises!
*********
Johnny and I are watching a movie. Me with my hands running though his hair when he gets a text. He quickly turns it off. "I need to be at the studio for another song." He says.

"What song?" I ask. "I haven't really gotten a title but I'm working." He smiles. I nod. He gets up and grabs his keys. He puts on his shoes and jacket and leaves smiling at me.

I smile back. Johnny has been leaving at random times when he isn't supposed to go to the studio. I text anjolie my cousin.

Her:
Cus😛
Me:
Know_It_All😒😛

Know_It_All😒😛:
Hey! Cus! U know how I've been noticing Johnny going off at random times.

Cus😛:
Yeah? Why?

Know_It_All😒😛:
I feel like he's cheating on me?

Cus😛:
Look, Y\N. He loves you... We all know that. 1. Your beautiful 2. He would be dumb to dump you and 3. He knows I'll beat his ass

Know_It_All😒😛:
Thanks! Cus. TTYL

Cus😛:
TTYL
*
I turn off my phone and walk upstairs. I decide to call the studio. "Hello, Daniel Speaking." His Manger says. "Hey! Dan! Is Johnny there?" I ask.

"Uh... Why would he be here? I don't call him on weekends." He says. "That's what I said... Do you know where he is?" I ask.

"Mmm... No." He says. "Alright, Take care. Dan." I say. "You too." He says. I hang up and call Johnny.

It's straight to voicemail. "Hey! This is Johnny! I'll call you back as soon as I can! I promise! Bye!"

I hang up and then sigh. I decide to drive to the grove. I change and then enter the grove.

I look around and see couples, Families, and kids. I keep walking and then I hear a familiar voice. "Of course, I only love you." I hear Johnny's voice. (Ooooooo!!!!😮😮😮)

"Are you sure? Cause... Your cousin said My Babe." She says. "Typo duh! It was supposed to say! My Best." He says.

I take a closer look. It's Hannah. "It's nothing to worth about... I only love you... And you know that.. Because.. That necklace says it all." He says.

Mind:
Right brain:
Go over there! And give him a piece of mind! Get it?
Left:
No.. We should tell him when we get home.

Right:
GO! HE'S A JERK ANYWAY!
*
I go over. "Johnny, You see this! Here you go!" I say. I rip off my necklace and slam it on the table.

"Your such a liar. I can't believe your cheating on me!" I say. "Love, I can explain." He says.

"Don't.. I don't need to hear it." I say.

I run off but fast walk cause of the heel boots. He chases after me.

"Babe! Wait!" He yells. I unlock the car and drive off. My eyes a blur and I can barley see anything.

I'm at a green light when a truck smashes into the side of my car knocking me unconscious.
*******
Johnny's pov:
I rush to the hospital. "Please, Please." I say over and over again. "Be alive." I finally say. I burst in the hospital doors and then ask for her room.

"Where's the Emergency room! Where's the fucking emergency room?" He asks. "Hold on!" A lady yells. I just run off and find it.

She all bloody and bruised and cut in places that shouldn't be cut.

"What happened to her?" I ask. "What fucking happened to her?" I yell. They hold me back as I try to get to her.
*******
They rush her to a room and then lay her down slowly. They connect her wires and her heart meter. I hold her hand.

I cry until I give out. "Please... Wake up. Babe." I say. "Please." I say crying.

A doctor comes in. "I'm afraid she's in a coma.. We don't know when she's gonna wake up but... She's unfortunately not lucky." He says.

I nod. He leaves. I cry. I feel a brezze over our hands together.

I put my head down and lay on our hands crying.

"Please." I say.
**********
Hey! Huskysquad! So! I was doing my homework and I was like! Oh! I got an idea!