Betters better beware pt.2

Johnny's pov:
I'm sitting with (yn) on the couch when I get a call from Hayden.
"Who's that?" She asks. "Hayden" I say getting up and going to mY room.
"Hey bro what up!"I say
Your pov:
I walk pass Johnny's room and stay there for a bit.
"I know I didn't know that a bet would lead me to this!" I hear Johnny say. I gasp and then run downstairs.
Johnny's pov:
I hear a gasp from (yn) and then footsteps running downstairs.
I open the door to see (yn) getting her phone and stuff.
"(Yn)! Let me explain!" I say.
Your pov:
"(Yn)! Let me explain!" Johnny says grabbing my arm.
"Explain what! That this was just a bet!? And you just did it for nothing!" I yell. He stops in his tracks.

"Am I a game to you? Johnathan?" You ask. "No! No! Of course not?!" He says. I stare off.
"(Yn), I swear, Love. It wasn't like that!" He yells. "Then What was it like John? Huh?" I ask.

I get in my car and drive off.
I go home and run to my room. I run into my brother Alex.
"Hey (yn)! Whoa what happened?" He asks. "Nothing" I say crying. I open my room and slam my door.

My brother adam comes out and looks at Alex.
"What's wrong with her?!" He says eating chips.
"I dunno?!" He says.

I cry into my pillow for what seems like hours.
I slowly start falling asleep and dreaming.

*next moring*
I wake up to my phone ringing like crazy. I look and see 30 calls from Johnny and 102 texts from Johnny. I turn my phone on silent and get up.

I change into some white shorts and a black crop top. I go downstairs and get in my car. I drive to school and see rylee. "Hey (yn) I heard what happened..... Are you ok?" She asks.

"Yeah I am"

I see Johnny and he runs over to me.
"Hey I'll send you a text later!" I say to rylee as I walk off.
Johnny is running behind me.

"(Yn)! Wait let me explain!" He yells. "Johnny, I love you! But I don't want to forget that this never happened!" You yell. "Please! Y/N..." You're about to walk off when