playlist live

You and y\bff

are going to playlist live you like johnny and y\bff

likes Matty B "y

GET UP!!!!!!" Said y\bff

ok I'm up you say ok then I guess johnny won't mind at all when he gives his phone number to another girl your bff says I'm up you say as you get up fast ok finally said ur bff * 10 mins later ur ready* let's go you say ok let's go ur bff says * you and ur bff wait in line and met this girl * omg Y\N its johnny And Matty B your bff says OMG HE'S CUTER IN REAL LIFE! Every one looks at you and johnny does to giggling * you hide under ur jacket and slide down into ur chair a bit* well you got his eye said ur bff you and her laugh it was ur turn to see johnny " so you think I'm cuter in real life says johnny laughing and grabs ur hands yeah u do you say biteing on ur jacket hey can I tell you something johnny says yes sure um...here let me see ur phone said Johnny sure you say getting ur phone * you get behind him secretly and see he is on ur contacts * he gives it back um......thxs you say bye he says kissing you on the cheek OMG! Y\BFF\N! I GOT HIS NUMBER!!! you say happly I know !!!!!I got Hayden now I actually like Hayden now * you look back at johnny who winks at you and you smile back *

I liked that one that was cute I will be doing more 😄😄😄