The dog

You and Johnny have been living together forever and you always complain that you want a dog. But johnny never seems to budge.
One day you went to the pet store and saw the cUtEsT PUppy ever!.
You ask how much is the dog and it 20 bucks it a very small store.
"Hey johnny I'm home" you say letting the the dog expole. "Who's is this " johnny asks, hugging you from behind. "Its ours" you say. Johnny looks at you confused and mad. "I know but are sure your ready for a dog" he says. "Yes I totally ready for a dog" you say. "Ok then" he says. You and johnny think of names.

                              |you|Johnny|
                             Pixie.  Bentley

Johnny couldn't fight with you because you always win. So you name her pixie and yes johnny thought it was a boy. 😆😃.
But then johnny kinda tired because you gave the the dog more attention then johnny. Then, the dog ran away for a week. "Hey johnny" you say. Johnny hums in response. "Have you seen pixie" you say. No he says. You looks for her and find out she ran away then came back now you gave johnny more attention.

Well you have to pick one. Well that all have for you guys today. Byeeeeeeeeeeee😃😃😃😃😃😃😐(^.^)(´∀')(>y<)(●´∀`●)(・∀・)