He cheats

Y\E\N: YOUR ENIMES NAME

Your pov:
Today is Monday. The worst kinda days. Good thing I have Johnny.
I wake up to my phone ringing like crazy.
I get up and change into ripped knee jeans, a white lace crop top, and some white vans.
I run downstairs and grab my white pennyboard and ride off.

I get to my school and see (ybffn) "hey bestie!" She says hugging me.
I smile and we walk in the school. We talk for a bit when (ybffn) stops and her eyes widen.
"Hey do you need to go to the bathroom or anything!?" She says looking back and forth from me.

"Uh.... No!" I say laughing.
"Are you sure you have all your stuff?!" She says.
"Yeah I'm sure" I say smiling and walking passed her.
I look and see Johnny and Y\E\N kissing. I drop NY books and they look at me.
"(Yn)...I" I pick up my books and run off.
"(Yn)!!" He yells after me. It only makes me run faster.
I feel someone grab my wirst.
"Let go!" I say.
"Let me explain!" He says. "Explain what?! That my boyfriend is making out with (y.e.n)! And the worst part is! It's a Monday!" I snap back at him. I get out of his grip and walk off.

Tears start to fill my eyes. I walk faster and get to the bathroom.
I go in a stall and cry. I hear someone enter the bathroom. I cover my mouth and get on top of the toilet. "Johnny is gonna fall for me and not (yn)!" I hear (y.e.n) say. "Yeah I know!" Her minon says.

They leave and I get off toilet and open the stall.
I walk out and see (ybffn). "Hey" I say wipping the tears from my eyes.
She comes and hugs me. I hug back.
The bell rings for going home. [So soon muhhaha]
(Ybffn) leaves with her boyfriend. I walk out to my car and sit there waiting for a bit.
Then Johnny comes up to me. "(Yn).... I'm really-" I cut him off by hugging him. "I'm really sorry I snapped at you" I say crying.
"Please don't cry baby" he says rubbing my back. I look at him and say "I love you"

"I love you to"