Chapter 8

Jungkook is frustrated. Not at Taehyung, or the other boys he had determined to be his best friends, but at the world. Why did the world put him through this.

Why me. Jungkook groaned lightly as he squeezed his eyes shut and gulped down the water. The boys surrounding him all screamed, some laughing and some gagging.

"I can't believe you drank toilet water!" Jimin stuck his tongue out, backing away as Jungkook glared at him.

"I didn't have a fucking choice now did I." Jungkook rolled his eyes and put the glass down, letting out a shaky breath as he turned to Jin. The boys all circled around the small living room. Jimin and Jungkook sprawled across the floor, Hoseok sitting at their feet. Meanwhile Taehyung and Yoongi laid lazily on the couch next to Namjoon and Jin, who were cuddling on a recliner.

"Jin, I dare you to not touch Namjoon for an hour straight."

Jin pouted as the rest of the boys chuckled, slowly getting up and moving to the floor as well. He was known to be very clingy, especially with Namjoon.

"Asshole. Yoongi I dare you to give the sexiest smirk you can to Taehyung." Jin stuck his tongue out at as Jungkook and Jimin both turned to him, mouths slightly agape. Yoongi rolled his eyes and faced Taehyung, who was already trying not to laugh.

The mint haired boy pulled off his signature smirk, which made Taehyung throw his hand over his chest dramatically.

"Oh, help! I've fallen! I can't get up!" Taehyung yelled, laughing loudly afterwards. Yoongi flicked him on the forehead before turning back expecting to see a very jealous Jimin. He was met with a face of curiosity instead. Yoongi shrugged it off and chuckled.

"Jimin, I dare you to keep your shirt off the entire time we're at the beach today." Jimin blushed a cherry red tint at Yoongi's words, his intense stare faltering. He nodded before turning to Jungkook, his eyes filled with curiosity.

"Jungkook, give Hoseok a proper lap dance." Jungkook nearly choked on air as he looked up, eyes wide.

"What?" His voice cracked, looking around the room to see other shocked faces as well. Hoseok giggled and sat up on a nearby chair.

"You have to make it sexy too, no funny shit." Jimin squinted his eyes at Jungkook, as if to beg him to do it. Jungkook narrowed his eyes before standing up and walking towards Hoseok.

Namjoon took out his phone and played a "sexy" song, which made the rest of the boys laugh. It only egged Jungkook on more. Taehyung was the only one who seemed displeased.

Jungkook swung his hips sexily to the music, biting his lip and batting his eyes at the orange haired male in front of him. He slowly started to bend down, showing off his nice body as he faced away from Hoseok.

The other boys clapped and praised him while telling him to keep going, except for Taehyung, who sat there frowning. Jungkook smiled and turned around before straddling Hoseok's leg and sitting on it.

"I'm gonna go lay down." Taehyung mumbled over the music, before going to his room and slamming the door. Namjoon stopped the song as the boys looked at each other in confusion.

"I fucking knew it." Jimin yelled, jumping up with a look of achievement on his face. Jungkook hummed in response, which caused Jimin to smirk.

"He's jealous!"

-

The boys managed to convince Taehyung to go to the beach with them, but he still was grumpy. He sat alone, across the beach from the others, staring up at the sky. Jungkook was worried, wondering if it was his fault.

Jin, Namjoon, Hoseok and Yoongi all played in the water, having a competition of who could hold their breath underwater the longest. Jimin and Jungkook sat on the sand, building a small sand castle.

"So, tell me what the hell happened earlier." Jungkook squinted his eyes at the silver haired boy, scooping up a wet handful of sand. Jimin sighed contently, taking a moment to look up at the sky.

"I have come to a conclusion, but not a final one. More like a hypothesis, really." Jimin explained, causing Jungkook to look at him weirdly.

"What's that?" He asked, picking up a small shell and placing it on the side of a sand dome he made.

"Taehyung definitely has feelings for you." Jungkook's breath caught in his throat as his eyes bulged. "W-w" He started.

"You heard me." Jimin smirked, cutting the younger off. They sat in silence for a couple moments, building the sand castle taller as time went on.

"Then why hasn't he told me yet?" Jungkook broke the silence, toning his voice down to a whisper. He studied Jimin's face, watching as his features contorted into a puzzled look.

"That, that is the one thing I don't understand." Jimin said, more to himself than to the confused boy in front of him. Jungkook nodded slowly, writing the letters "JK" with his fingers in the sand.

"Most hypothesis' have an experiment afterwards. What's the experiment with this one?" Jungkook asked, making Jimin smirk.

"Oh, my dear Jungkook." He started, putting the finishing touches on the castle before stepping back and admiring their work.

"I have a plan."

A/N: the amount of love and support this story is getting is insane I'm screaming <3 do yall wanna be my bun's <3<3

any comments or questions you have ? idk I wanna interact with you guys

100 reads and 30 votes and i'll update the next chap :,]