Miles and miles later, we are finally a little closer to Scott's pack which seems to be really far away from mine. My eyes trained on many trees that passed by in only seconds as the car continued to drive further and further down the pitch black road. 

Scott's hand intertwined with my own making immediate electrifying sparks shoot up through my arms and spread uniformly through my tired body. 

His hand tightened around mine making the wattage increase for it was something undeniable as well as something that would kill me if I never felt them again. 

It's funny how a few weeks ago that I would have grimaced and spat on the idea of having or even being with a mate but now, I'm cuddled up on his chest with drooping eyes whilst he just whispers words of sweet comfort into my ear. 

"Go to sleep, lovebug.  I'll wake you when we get there." 

And with that, I drifted off into darkness. 

...

My body contorted on something soft, it was definitely impossible for it to be a car seat where I remember managing to fall asleep on. 

My eyes flutter open into a blurry shades of reflective brown, only to blink them further, I realize that I am facing a wooden ceiling with a big glass chandelier in the middle. 

I diverted my eyes to the left of where a black couch and wardrobe against a white wall stared back at me. 

The room is fairly large with little furniture; a king sized bed sits in the top middle of the room with big windows on either side and surrounding it, is a black fluffy carpet that laid on the black matte wooden floor. 

In my opinion, I wouldn't say that this was a good interior design, I need to talk to Scott about this. Oh my Goddess, I'm already acting like his girlfriend, this can't be happening. 

Turning my head, I could clearly recognize the scent of vanilla and pinewood, the heavenly scent of my newly found mate. 

Unknowingly, a smile begins to tug at my lips as I just stare at my reflection in the polished black head board of the bed that I am currently laying on. 

My mind is in a confusticated state, I feel as though I am being lifted up off the floor and into heaven with every inhale and descending with every exhale, yes, his scent is that magnificent. 

Looking at the room a bit closer now, it's an array of black, grey and white; his bedroom is fully neutral except for well the wooden ceiling and the wooden flooring. 

I walk towards the window seat, a need for fresh air irking at my lungs to inhale the earth's scent, exhale and continue. 

My fingertips grasped the grey window pane and moved it upwards with an intoxicating aroma of pinewood and pollen filling my nostrils almost immediately. 

Such a weird combination but it never ceased to amaze me how it worked to attract my senses even more than they already were.

A few wolves on the field caught my gaze as I observed their fighting techniques and strategies and noted how I was to fix the few mistakes that I comprehended. 

The wolves bowed shortly after, this is something I am used to but in another pack, especially my mate's, it just feels different; he must've told them about me already. 

Again, my heart seems to flutter at this subtle gesture, just the thought of him knowing that he actually wants to do this makes me absolutely content. 

...

In the short distance, Anessa could hear the door opening slightly with added creaks. 

The aroma of vanilla and pinewood was matched by the pair of tan arms that embraced her breathing figure into their chest. 

Anessa's breathing was suddenly abnormal, she was certain that Scott could sense and smell her nervousness. 

With a lucky guess, she realized that it was probably the mate bond that dragged her through a roller coaster of emotions because that what mate bonds do, they retrieve emotions that you thought were dormant inside you. 

His soft pink lips hovered over her ear lobe whilst she leaned into his touch, one that she had adapted to quickly and loved without a doubt. 

His lips lingered on her neck now ever so slowly across her tingling flesh from the pleasurable sensation. 

He nipped carefully at her skin with his fangs over the lovely spot where he would indeed make her his in a matter of days, it was only up to her when that special day would be. 

Her legs were like jello, her strong interior crumbled before her mate as he continued to explore her delicate skin with his fangs still present. 

To her, his touch was unbelievable, it was something she loved, something she wanted to be in forever. 

"Mine." 

---

Excuse the cringe!

What do you think?

What do you want to see happen? 

Please smash that vote button and destroy your keyboard whilst typing a comment. 

See you in the next chapter, Bri <3