BOOK SEVEN THEORIES: Stormspeaker

So Cover first of all:

What we know:

Title is Stormspeaker.

It's written by Christina Diaz Gonzalez.

Abeke and Uraza are up front and personal.

This is the artifact thingy that Yumrais was babbling about.

Location is unknown, but we can assume it's Nilo.

Stuff guessed by cover alone

Abeke and Uraza will live through the Wildcat's claw so bless up.

There's an animal in attack mode in the left side. We can assume it's meant to attack Uraza and Abeke, but what if it's not? What if it's another Spirit Animal that's fighting with the fallen? We can see the Uraza is lunging at something, perhaps there's an enemy and the other animal is helping?

I believe that the animal is a wolverine (which is my spirit animal, this is awesome).

Now, what if the photo is not of Nilo? We can see white pillars and detailed carvings, now I'm not saying that Nilo doesn't have those, but in the game we see pillars in Eura/Zhong so what if the four fallen are heading there for tue climax or fal...

Now, what if the photo is not of Nilo? We can see white pillars and detailed carvings, now I'm not saying that Nilo doesn't have those, but in the game we see pillars in Eura/Zhong so what if the four fallen are heading there for tue climax or falling action?

I googled where wolverines are from (I had a vague idea but wanted to check) and it comes from boreal forests, subarctic, and alpine tundra of the northern hemisphere. Aka Canada, Alaska and Europe.

That's the description of Eura.

It's northern, forested, and is cold

So if the Stormspeaker is in Nilo

That's someone's spirit animal

Will we met another Greencloak? Or is it a new Oathbound, like the braided warrior from the Wildcat's claw? Anyways, I'm really excited to see why there's a wolverine, I'm hoping for it to be fighting on the fallen's side, but we can't be sure.

Something else in the background: a palm tree.

Those can be found near warm wet areas, aka Florida and Bahamas in the real world.

Oceanus in Erdas.

So maybe this is a pit stop in Oceanus? Or maybe this is an oasis in Nilo! Like Cabaro's home! Is Kirat leading them? Or perhaps Karmo/Jolt?

A lot of people are saying that after finding the blade, Devin/Worthy is going to trade off with Karmo/Jolt, a redemption for the other past villain. Either way, I'm excited to see who will be returning.

As for General Gar returning: I'm not saying no, but I'm definitely not saying yes.

He was shown as dead in the original series along with his wolverine. I expect him to stay dead.

I still think Song is a little snitch and killed her own father. Conor mentioned talking to Song at the end of HOTL, maybe she's the one sending the Oathbound, pretending to be siding with them, kinda like how Gerathon was using Meilin.

If so, I hate her so much and hope she dies.

As for my past theory on the gifts, I still think the series will end with the four hella dead, reincarnated, or as the new defenders aka turning into smoke like that lady from HOTL.

Anyways the book comes out in January, and I may have more when the Wildcat's claw come out.

This better be the last series, I can't go to RMC still reading kids books.