Head Cannons of the Four Fallen (Meilin)

She's got a fear of snakes (which is kinda obvious after what happened)

~~~

She punched Devin/Worthy for laughing at Conor.

~~~

She's the overprotective mom friend and everyone is okay with that.

~~~

Puns.

~~~

She like the colour pink, not bright pink, but sunset pink.

~~~

She really likes sunrises and sunsets and forces the other three to watch them with her.

~~~

Sometimes she only takes Rollan (#relintrash)

~~~

Everyone is highkey scared of her.

~~~

First women ever to join the Zhongese Military and climb to the rank of General.

~~~

She has nightmares of the bile and turning again.

~~~

She can sometimes still hear Gerathon whispering in that back of her mind.

~~~

She says really deep things at random times which causes everyone to reevaluate their life choices.

~~~

Just saying, in modern times she would probably love Halsey or Melanie Martinez.

~~~

She never gave birth because she didn't want to have the same fate as her mother.

~~~

Her other favourite colour is brown because of Rollan's eyes.

~~~

After being cured of the Bile she would sometimes wake up screaming. Olvan finally agreed to move Rollan's room beside her so that he's there to calm her down.

~~~

When she learned that Rollan hated nicknames and that his old nickname was Justice she never stopped calling him that.

~~~

She really likes Bulldogs and Pitbulls because of how they look mean but are really sweet (Like how people saw her as weak when she was strong).

~~~

She and Abeke have girl night every month.

~~~

She learned how to play instruments again.

~~~

Her emotions are being controlled better and she couldn't be happier.

~~~

Her and Jhi regularly go on their own private adventures to strengthen their bonds.

~~~

She used her own inherited money to create an orphanage for all Zhongese children so no one faces the same fate as Rollan.

~~~

She steals Rollan's shirts.

~~~

She likes flower crowns. So like just imagine her wearing a really pretty flower crown while beating up a conqueror.