Chapter 6

Author's POV

Nagising si Fille sa oras ng 3 am. She decided to walk in the seaside. She feels the wind on her face, a very relaxing air. Napunta sya sa lugar kung saan sila nag bonfire kagabi. She sitted in the white sand and close her eyes, and let the wind blown her hair. As she close her eyes, one face flashes on her mind, the face of the girl that she love secretly. That face is owned by Gretchen Ong Ho, the girl she love so much, the girl she wants to be with, the girl she wants to be hers, but suddenly the tears fell down from her eyes, remembering that she feels a forbidden love. As the tears continously fell down, she feels that someone sitted beside her. But she decided to not open her eyes and let her tears fell.

" Hindi bagay sa magaganda ang umiyak " someone said. She recognized the voice, and she slowly open her eyes and she saw the girl she love the most infront of her wearing her killer smile.

" What are you doing here? " she asked as she wiped her tears away

" Eh ikaw bat ka andito?, madilim pa oh! Buti sinundan kita, baka kung ano pa ang nangyaring masama sayo. And why are you crying? " Gretchen asked

" Just go back in the hotel, I am fine, I just want to be alone " she said coldly, forcing her self not to look straight to Gretchen

" No, I will not leave you here. Its dangerous " Gretchen said, and closed her eyes. Fille cant help her self to look at Gretchen, as she look to the one she loved, she saw a perfect angle of Gretchen's face, she saw the most beautiful girl in her life. She smile in absence.

" Do you really care about me? " she asked, Gretchen opened her eyes and look straight at Fille

" Ofcourse, your my bestfriend " Gretchen said that made Fille's heart broke into pieces, the beautiful smile in her face slowly fade away. As she slapped the truth, she immediately, avoided her eyes from Gretchen. She cant help her emotions right now, she wants to burst it out

" Bestfriend? As always " Fille said and made a fake laugh that makes Gretchen curious

" Huh? " asked by Gretchen

" I am always be a bestfriend. Ive always known as a bestfriend. Why she cant notice me as not a bestfriend. She just only love me because I am her bestfriend. That fucking word, I am starting to hate that word "bestfriend", cause thats how my love treated me lang eh, pero ako? I love her more than anything, I love her more than everything. Napaka unfair ng fate sakin, kasi yung taong mahal ko nakikita lahat ng effort ng iba pero sa akin hindi, she never noticed me. Siguro nga bulag sya pagdating sakin, sino ba naman ako diba? I am just fucking bestfriend of hers " Fille said with her tears, Gretchen was shocked because of what she heared.

" You know who is she? She is Gretchen Ong Ho, she is the girl I love, she is the girl I want to be with forever, she is the girl who is numb when it comes to me, and the girl I contiously love even she is breaking my heart into pieces everytime. Ewan ko nga eh, kung bakit ikaw pa? Ikaw pa na hindi ako kayang mahalin gaya ng pagmamahal ko sayo, siguro nga ako talaga ang trip ng tadhana. Its okay lang naman if you dont feel the same way, I just want you to know lang na kahit ilang beses mo pa durugin ang puso ko, I am always here pa rin to love and to protect you. " Fille said, and stood up and walk away. She ran as fast as she could, wiht her tears flowing on her face. She doesnt feel anything just pain. Pain that the cause is the one she love. She ran, until she reached the mini jungle. She kneel down and cupped her face and cry as hard as she can.

" Ang sakiit sakit! " she shouted 

She continued to cry, w hen she heared some gasps. Tumingin sya sa paligid nya pero walang tao maliban sa kanya. Kinakabahan na sya dahil na rin sa madilim dito at walang ibang tao kundi sya. She stood up and try to find the way back, but she cant, napansin nya rin na nawawala yung bracelet na bigay sa kanya ng dad nya she started to cry again because of fear and nervous. She sitted under the manggo tree and hugged her pair of knee and cry.