Almost Breaking A Promise

(Jordan's POV)

I felt warm tears flow down my cheek, causing my vision to blur

"Please...Don't go..."

Suddenly I felt a trembling hand grab my arm carefully making me turn around. Seeing Aleks crying, "Please Jordan"

"Will you tell me if he does it again?" I asked wiping away the tears with my sleeve. The pale Russian looked down at the ground, like if he was thinking. "Y-Yeah"

"Do you promise that this won't happen ever again, because if it does happen and you don't tell me I will find out and I am going to be pretty upset about the subject." He nodded and hugged me tightly, not wanting to let go. I can hear his cries muffled by my hoodie, looking up I tried to blink away my tears and wrapped my arms around his slim waist.

"I love you Aleksandr" I whispered letting my tears flow, placing my chin on his head. "I-I love you too Jordan"  I felt his arms getting tight around me. I didn't want to let go, I just want to stay in this position forever with him, but I knew that we needed to let go.

"Come on lets get inside" I said, not wanting to leave his warmth I decided to carry him, he isn't that heavy anyway. I grabbed his hips and carried him up, he looked startled with the sudden movement but wrapped his legs around my waist and holding onto my neck tightly.

Kicking the door open I entered the house and kicking back closed, not bothering to lock it. I walked over to the couch and laid there with Aleks still clinging onto me. "I'm sorry" I whispered while kissing the top of his head. "For what?"

"For almost breaking a promise" I responded grabbing his left thigh and placing it higher on my waist. "Thank you" He whispered, confused I looked down at him. "For?"

"For staying"

Smiling I kissed his lips softly, I felt his smile threw the sweet slow kiss. Pulling away we looked into each others eyes and I can see something shining in his eyes. Something that I couldn't quite place. Ignoring it I pulled him closer to me, getting suddenly sleepy I felt myself drift off to sleep holding Aleks tightly against my chest.

 Quote of The Day: "For every promise, there is price to pay." ~Jim Rohn