Music

TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY?! WHAT?! YEAH BUDDY! YOU BETTER ENJOY!

PLZ COMMENT GOOBY.

(Aleks POV)

I woke up, remembering the events earlier in the morning. Jordan kissed me, on the lips. Something really told me something that night that it was really hard for me to sleep. Couldn't get that kiss out of my mind. I felt a warm heavy weight on my waist and realized it was Jordan's arm. Looking up at him I smiled, he was a heavy sleeper. His lips were slightly apart, his eyelashes  perfectly landed on his round pale cheek. Little snores escaping his parted lips.

I needed to think about some stuff first so I gently slipped out of his grip. Walking downstairs I went to the living room and got out my guitar that was under the couch. Getting my guitar out of it's case I tested the sound before playing a song. 

Even though I was blind before.

I've realized there is so much more.

And it was always deep down in the core of me, I know it now.

And even though it seems to much to take, there's a feeling I can't seem to shake.

(Jordan's POV)

I woke up to a voice that was singing downstairs. Curious I stretched  my back by arching it and got off the bed. Slowly walking downstairs hearing the voice clearly, was Aleks singing?

I thought I wanted someone perfect as could be.

When what I needed was the one, who was perfect for me.

Even though it used to seem so wrong,

I've taken you for granted far too long.

I'm falling right into the denouement.

Stepping into the living room I noticed that he hasn't noticed my presence before him. He was playing the guitar and singing to the tune. I didn't know what song it was but I liked it coming from him even though I wasn't paying attention to the purpose to The song, I was so distracted in the beauty in his voice.

Even though I felt it from the start,

It's only now, we're beating with one heart.

I'm sure that now it's the time

Cause I know that I'm,

The sun is starting to shine.

Cause I know that I'm,

I'm coming around     

The moment he finished singing I clapped making him jump and hold his chest like he just had a heart attack. "What the fuck dude, you weren't suppose to hear that" Aleks said placing his guitar on his lap and sitting up right. Laughing I went to sit next to him with a smile. "Awe, come on! It was amazing! I like your singing, Another one? For me? Please?" I begged, wanting to hear what kind of song he'll sing to me. He sighed and picked up his guitar. "Fine," Aleks said as he tuned the strings out and tested it's use.  

 You know I'd fall apart without you

I don't know how you do what you do

'Cause everything that don't make sense about me

Makes sense when I'm with you

Like everything that's green, girl, I need you

But it's more than one and one makes two

Put aside the math and the logic of it

You gotta know you're wanted too   

I smiled widely the moment he started  to sing, I can never have enough of is voice. It was almost like hearing angles sing.

Anyone can tell you you're pretty, yeah

And you get that all the time, I know you do

But your beauty's deeper than the make-up

And I wanna show you what I see tonight...

When I wrap you up

When I kiss your lips.

I wanna make you feel wanted

And I wanna call you mine

Wanna hold your hand forever

And never let you forget it

'Cause, baby, I, I wanna make you feel wanted   

 I felt a warmth go straight to my chest, a weird feeling deep into my stomach. Aleks looking straight at me in the eyes while singing.

As good as you make me feel

I wanna make you feel better

Better than your fairy tales

Better than your best dreams

You're more than everything I need

You're all I ever wanted

All I ever wanted

And I just wanna wrap you up

Wanna kiss your lips

I wanna make you feel wanted

And I wanna call you mine

Wanna hold your hand forever

And never let you forget it

Yeah, I wanna make you feel wanted

Baby, I wanna make you feel wanted

You'll always be wanted   

When his song ended I hugged him from where I was sitting which was criss cross in front of him who was also the same position as me. "You're amazing" I whispered into his ear. I felt him chuckle slightly "Thanks dude"

Pulling away from the hug I looked at his chocolate eyes, than at his pink lips. Leaning in closer slowly i closed my eyes. I realized that Aleks was also leaning in closer waiting for my lips. Closing the gap between us I felt happy, I don't want to sound cheesy but it was like fireworks in my stomach.

After a minute we pulled away and looked at each other in the eyes, smiles on our faces. "Jordan?" He asked moving his guitar on the floor. "Yeah?"

"What are we exactly?" Aleks asked moving a lock of his brown hair aside. "Whatever you want us to be" I answered with a little smile, what does he want us to be? "I want to be together with you"

Smiling I hugged him and whispered "Of course"

"But....I don't think I am ready to tell the guys or the fans" I suddenly said which made me flinch. I know he wasn't openly gay but I don't like to be kept as a secret. It hurts for me, but I am wiling to at least stay quiet when he feels comfortable to go and tell the guys. "Okay, when you're ready we'll just tell the guys alright?" I assured him with a little smile.

Aleks sighed happily and nodded. Well that went better than I had expected.

~Even Though- Darren Criss

~Wanted-Hunter Hayes

Quote of The Day: "YOU'RE IMPERFECT, PERMANENTLY AND INEVITABLE FLAWED. AND YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL."-Amy Bloom