Updates (not actual book updates btw lol)

Time skip to three days later. (or like three months, the time it took to release this chappy... lol)

Completely accidentally, all of the Konoha 12 happened to walk into the training grounds at the same time. Well, not completely accidentally. Actually, a series of peculiar events going on around the village kinda forced them into the training grounds. 

*BAM* They crashed into each other. 

"Ino-pig?"

"Forehead?"

"Naruto-teme?"

"Dobe?"

"Such a drag, Chouji."

*munch, munch, munch*

And so on. Finally, since no one else was taking charge, Shikamaru stepped up to the task.

"What a drag. Such troublesome business. Anyways guys might as well share news so far with what's going on." He mumbled, annoyed at having to take leadership over such an annoying bunch when he could be napping! Troublesome.

"HEY! NOT ONLY DOES MY TEAM KNOW EVERYONE'S JUTSUS, BUT WE ALSO FOUND GRANNY TSU- I MEAN PERVY SAGE!"

"Yeah, Naruto, everybody knows the jutsu they need to know by know." Shikamaru said.

"So anyway," Sakura-in-Ino's-body coninued, "We found Jiraiya-sama, and he's right here. He got switched with Tsunade-sama."

Sh*t. Everyone thought. That's not good.

"And where is Tsunade, or should I say, Tsunade-in-Jiraiya's body?" Kiba-in-Shino's body translated for the ThirdHokage-in-Akamaru's body.

"She's still loose. But I believe she's using Jiraiya's luck to gamble some more." One of the shinobi said.

"Of course," Shikamaru said, "She'd be at a gambling den. That's where I found her anyway."

"Wait, you found her?" Sakura-in-Ino's-body said. Ino-in-Sakura's-body continued: "Why didn't you bring her here?!"

"Too troublesome." 

Everyone heaved a sigh. "So where is she?"

"A gambling den near to Ichiraku's."

"COOL! ARE WE GONNA GO?! TO ICHIRAKU'S DATTEBAYO." 

"No." Everyone answered Naruto. Except Shikamaru, he's too lazy. "We have a national crisis here."

"Fine."

Sasuke rolled his eyes, emo duckbutt style. "Imma go get him, no her, no him. And pick up some more hairgel, Naruto's hair is way to spiky to deal with my gel."

Ino and Sakura gasped. "So you do wear hair gel!!!"

Sasuke blushed slightly. "Umm... no?" And shunshinned away, to Ichiraku's. "Hey! Do you know where the gambling den is?" He asked Ichiraku's.

"Yeah, they're across the street to the left." they answered, then realised that it was Sasuke, in a panic. "What's wrong Sasuke-kun?" Teuchi asked.

"The fangirls." Sasuke whispered in utter fear. "They're coming."

"Surely fangirls aren't that ba-" Teuchi began, but Sasuke ran. To the gambling den, where he found Tsunade-in-Jiraiya's-body.

"TSUNADE!!! YOU'VE GOT TO HELP ME!!!"

"Eh?" A drunken Jiraiya turned around, dice in hand, just in time to see Uchiha 'Duckbutt' Sasuke - no, actually, she/he saw an emo foxboy with stripes on his cheeks and dyed black hair, in typical Sasuke dressage, tumble into him. Or her. I'm confused.

"NARUTO?!" Even in (her? his?) drunken state, Tsunade-in-Jiraiya's-body recognized the 'future Hokage, 'ttebayo'.

"WHERE?! The fanbo- fangirls must not catch meeeeee!" Sasuke-in-Naruto's-body screeched and hid behind Tsunade-in-Jiraiya's-body. Then he realised. "Oh nevermind, I'm Naruto. Well, in Naruto's body."

"Eh? So this Jashin blessed curse got you too?" Tsunade-in-Jiraiya's-body chuckled drunkenly.

"What's a Jashi- nevermind. Yeah, Tsunade, that curse? It got ALL of Konoha. All of it. Nearly all shinobi have been switched, and the ones that haven't haven't been active shinobi in ages."

"So who're you- Actually nevermind, you're the famous Duckbu- I mean Last Uchiha." Tsunade-in-Jiraiya's-body slurred.

"Yeah. Naruto's in my body, Tenten's in Hinata's and Hinata's in Tenten's, Ino and Sakura have switched, Shikamaru's switched with Chouji, but to be honest nobody really notices; same with Kotetsu and Izumo, Shino's switched with Kiba I think, Lord Third and Kiba's dog Akamaru have switched-" Here Tsunade blew out a mouthful of sake and shot a horrified expression at emo-Naruto, "Lee and Neji have switched,  and the senseis have all switched as well; Asuma and Kurenai, and Gai and Kakashi."

"What about the ANBU? And Danzo?"

"Currently, I think that Tenzo/Yamato, the wood style guy, has switched with nii-sa- I mean Uchiha Itachi. I think Itachi just happened to be in Konoha - maybe to check on me? - all I know is that he was here, and I have a chance to kill him."

"I already said Danzo, didn't I?"

"Yes. Danzo has switched with a ROOT member named Sai."

"Konoha's in bad shape, ain't it?"

"Yes, Tsunade-sama."

"I suppose you expect that I should save it, am I right?"

"Yes, Tsunade-sama."

"Hell no, I got gambling to do. Shoo."

***

THANK CHU FOR READING 

o(≧∇≦o) 

o(*≧□≦)o

o(≧∇≦o)

σ(≧ε≦o) 

o(〃^▽^〃)o