All Shinobi Assemble!

All of the affected shinobi were assembled in Akamaru's office.

"Ruff! Ruff ruff!"

Every single shinobi sweatdropped.

"Err... Hokage-sama?" a random ninja said. "Are you ok?"

"RUUF! Ruf, ruff ruhuff, ruf ruff ruff."

'Kiba' and the rest of the 'Inuzuka' clan stepped forward. "We can understand him, but Shino most of all." said 'kiba's' mum.

"Shino?" questioned a certain, yellow-haired, blue-eyed, orange ninja. "But Shino's over there!" He pointed. So-called Shino shook his head. "NO!," Kiba said, "I'm Kiba! I'm not Shino!"

"I'm Shino. I can communicate with the Third, the real Third. He's here." Shino pointed to the floor, where Akamaru - well, the Third Hokage, - barked.

"Rauff, ruffruff ruf rau bark. Bark ruff yap ruhuffhuff bark pant!"

"The Third Hokage said that this is a rare jutsu, the Mind Transfer All Nins, that the two missing nin twins from the Yamanaka clan mastered, although it was a Forbidden Jutsu. Basically it targets nearly all ninjas and switches their minds, and I am the Third Hokage!"

The Third's body, currently possessed by a certain dog, started panting and whining.

"Yeah Akamaru, it is bad, there is no known 'cure' for this jutsu, no known reversal. Also, our military strength is almost zero, since nearly no ninja is left without having transferred, and the ones who have transferred don't know how to use the other's jutsu. Any opposing ninja could waltz in here and attack, and they'd win. Says Akamar- I mean the Third Hokage."  Shino-in-Kiba's-body said.

"Pant pant whine ruff bark!"

"We need a functioning Hokage who can solve this. We need -" here every ninja took a quick breath - "Tsunade or Jiraiya. They should not be affected by the villages curse. We also need to pretend that everythings fine until then. We'll send out search teams, pretending that we got intel that Orochimaru's about to attack, and we need the two Sannin and also that the Third is sick. Until then, we need a temporary Kage who isn't really affected by this. I vote Izumo and Kotetsu. They are practically the same anyway, he says."

Izumo and Kotetsu looked at each other with tears in their eyes. "We're a Kage!!!"

"Bark!"

"He says you're not a Kage, but a substitute."

"We're Kage!!!!"

Once again, everyone in the room sweatdrops.

"The search teams are ordered like so: Team Kakashi- this won't work! Not in the bodies they're in!

Ok, wait, Kakashi, where are you?"

"Here." Gai-Kakashi stepped forward. Accidentally, he thumbs-upped and sparkle-posed, as that was ingrained in his muscle memory. Neji - or should I say Lee - cried and yelled "Gai-sensei!"

The actual Gai, in Kakashi's body, cried and yelled, "Lee!"

"Gai-sensei!"

"Lee!"

"Gai-sensei!"

"Lee!"

etc. that lasted about ten minutes.

"Nevermind. The search teams shall be:

One, Yūhi Kurenai with Inuzuka Tsume. Two,  Sarutobi Asuma and Aburame Shibi. Three, Uzumaki Naruto, Hyuuga Hinata, and Saitō Tenten (A/N, idk, I chose a random last name for poor Tenten, it's not actually her last name). Four, Uchiha Sasuke, Yamanaka Ino, and Inuzuka Kiba. Five, Aburame Shino, Haruno Sakura, and Rock Lee. Six, Nara Shikamaru, Akamichi Chouji, and Hyuuga Neji. Hatake Kakashi, go with Team Four, the teams build-up is a lot like Team Seven's. Might Gai, with... err... Your student Rock Lee. Sarutobi Asuma, Team Six. And Yuhi Kurenai, with team Three, and remember, Jounin, to look after your now-assigned teams. Each has a tracker, so you should be alright. These names apply to the mind of the name, not the body. Which means, Sasuke's body has Naruto's mind, so Naruto will be with Kurenai. Find your groups now."

Kiba- or Shino - kept listing people's names while finding his assigned group.

A loud whine of people's voices started as soon as Akamaru-Third and Kiba-Shino  finished listing.

"Who's my partner(s)?" several people yelled. "I've forgotten!"

"You're seriously ---?! Man, you look different!"

"Of course I look different I'm in a  different body!"

"So, whats it like in a female's/male's body?"

"---! Where are you!? ---?!"

Once the chatter began dying down, and the last stragglers had found their group/partner, Akamaru-Third began speaking again.

"You may take three days to relearn these jutsu, basic ones at least, and then you must get going. Those of you who want to leave early, keep practicing on the way. You are all now dismissed."