Team Gai

Gai was walking on his hands, doing the 1698th lap around Konoha when...

~*~
Neji woke up groggily. He was a genius; he didn't need to train and wake up early. He shuddered slightly at the thought. And...

~*~
Lee, on his 1994th lap around the village and determined to beat Gai-sensei to the 2000 warm up laps, suddenly...

~*~

Tenten was practicing her weapon-summoning. She was also practicing using all weapons in her rather extensive arsenal.
She cocked her head to the side, noticing a blast of chakra that no shinobi could forego... well, except Lee.
And boom...

~*~
The first thing Gai noticed was an orange book titled, "Icha Icha Paradise" in his hands. The next two things Gai saw were a mask on his - Kakashi's - face, and gravity defying hair, reflected by a grave in front of him.

"WHY AM I NOT YOUTHFULLY TRAINING WITH MY YOUTHFUL BLOSSOM LEE?! AND WHY DO I LOOK LIKE MY EVER-YOUTHFUL ETERNAL RIVAL, KAKASHI?!" he exclaimed.

Gai didn't get it. And he probably won't.
~*~

Neji saw the ground and two hands. He felt incredibly light, as though he could run right around Konoha.

Unfortunatly, he was also wearing green spandex.

What jutsu is this? Where is the enemy?

BYAKUGAN!
?
BYAKUGAN!!!

Its not working! Very well, the enemy must have a Byakugan-neutralizing jutsu. I am not tied up, therefore I am not a hostage. If anyone is, it's the Hokage, the Hyuuga main branch or the last Sharingan user, Sasuke. I believe that I should find the Hokage first.

Neji ran through the village, and is stopped by 'Sasuke'.
"Hey Lee! D'you know where Sasuke is?"
"No, you're right here Sasuke."
"Huh? No I'm Naruto."
"No, you're Sasuke- oh. I think I understand what the jutsu has done. Am I Lee?"
"Yeah you're Lee."
"I must find Hinata-sama."
Neji ran off, leaving Naruto rather confused.

~*~
Lee was in bed.
And he didn't get it.
"How am I here? This looks like the Hyuuga compound..."
*beat*
"I MUST YOUTHFULLY TRAIN WITH GAI-SENSEI AND I MUST FIND HIM!"
Lee ran off in search of Gai, and both will almost certainly understand nothing until someone explains it to them.

~*~
Tenten was in the middle of the Hyuuga compound. 'Her' - Hinata's - Byakugan was activated, and she was panting heavily, having exhausted her chakra by Gentle Fist. Tenten collapsed on the ground, accidently deactivating the Byakugan.

Why am I here? I should be practicing my weapon-summoning. Could this be a Genjutsu?

Release.

No, that isn't it. I had some strange eyesight on... could it be the Byakugan? I should go see if that is the case, but first... where is my scroll? I can't see it anywhere, and I had it in my hand earlier...

Tenten walked out of the Hyuuga compound, and was met by a rather flurried Lee.
"What's wrong, Lee?"
"Are you Hinata-sama?"
"No, do I look like her?" Tenten answered, annoyed.
"Yes," Neji said, "you look exactly like her."
"What? Are you alright, Lee? And why'd you call her Hinata-sama? You never do that. And you didn't say youthful or blossom once in all of those sentences..."
"I'll explain quickly. I am not Lee, I am Neji. I believe that a powerful and likely forbidden jutsu has been cast on all the ninjas in Konoha, resulting in a mind transfer with friends. We must find everyone else. The enemy is also almost certainly gone by now; we only have to inform our friends. Use the Byakugan to find them and I will use Lee's extraordinary muscles to gather them quickly. We should also locate Hokage-sama - you can use the Byakugan from his office."
"Alright. Let's go."
***
Who do you want the Hokage to change with. Right now, I think with Akamaru.... it'll be extra difficult for him to be Hokage...

I made team Gai's extralong, Lee, Neji and Tenten need more attention.
I mean, come on Kishimoto, the only jutsu you gave Tenten was weapon summoning....

Ciaomeow~