Opposites Attract 24

Elysia's POV:

(R Rated Version in my Works)

'Kellan Jenkins if you don't get out of this shower we're not going to make it to speak with Mya today!' I told him sternly trying to push his strong body out of the shower, so that I could rinse my hair without having hands constantly roaming my skin, breaking my concentration and tempting me.

'We can speak to them later.' Kellan said, his voice husky and lust prominent in his blazing orbs. He moved me so that my body was against the shower wall, then pinned both of my hands with one of his calloused ones.

'Kellannnn.' I whined, but it did me no good as he entrapped my lips with his leaving me no choice but to surrender. It was extremely easy to get lost in moments with Kellan; it was like giving in to the tide and letting it sweep you out to sea, completely drowning you.

My perfect mate knew every button to press to make me putty in his hands. His touch alone drove me crazy with want as it sent shocks thru my skin. He lifted me up and I quickly wrapped my legs around him and I was sure he could feel my dripping wet core against his body. His dick was completely perked up and I knew he was ready to go by the look in his lust filled eyes. He truly surprised me when he lifted my body higher with ease and settled his face in between my legs making me gasp. Sex in the shower is nice, but being eaten out in the shower, now that's on a whole other level itself. His tongue moved rapidly over my clit and, try as I may, I could stifle my moans. I let my head roll back as I relished in the pleasure this man was giving me.

All too soon my orgasm came and left, but I was nowhere near finished with my mate as I dropped down to my knees. I took his pulsating dick in my small hand and started pumping him as I licked the tip, teasing him. When he let out a moan of his own, I took him wholly in my mouth until he felt like he was going to bust any minute. He tried to pick me back up, but I wanted to further shock him, so I turned my back towards him and bent over, placing my hands on either side of the shower.

'Dear God.' he muttered huskily before closing the space between us.

'Come on big boy, make me scream your name.' I said as I taunted him. He wasted no more time as he placed one hand on my hip and the other on my lower back. I could feel him at my entrance and with just a few passing moments he was inside me, making me, in fact, scream his name.

Kellan's POV:

'Come in!' Xavier's voice called out from the other side of his bedroom. We all lived in the pack house now, including Elysia, of course. We often visited with her parents and kept up with the vampire side of things as well. I opened the brown door and motioned for Elysia to go in first, then followed her. Xavier was lying in his bed with Mya, while she was still recovering from her injuries. She looked exhausted and when I noticed she wasn't wearing Xavier's mark I knew it was from the wounds. My heart went out for Xavier, because I know finding his mate in that way couldn't have been easy on him. When I saw Elysia hurt it dang near killed me, so I could completely relate with him, because at that moment in time we weren't sure if she'd live or not. 'How are you two?' I asked with a smile as I sat down, glancing between both of them.

'Great.' 'Tired.' they both responded at the same time. Xavier pulled Mya closer to him and kissed her head softly. 'She's still a little worn out from yesterday.' he said as his smile faded to a frown.

'Mya, do you mind if Elysia and I ask you a few questions?' I asked trying to keep my voice from sounding interrogating. I needed her to understand we were out to help her, not harm her and she could trust us with anything.

'I don't mind.' she said not meeting my gaze. Her face showed no expression, but her voice was shaky, which let me know she was nervous.

'What pack do you belong to?' I asked thinking that that would be the best place to begin.

'Crystal Springs Pack.' she replied almost instantly. Crystal Springs was the closest neighboring pack to us. It was about an hours run from here in wolf form. Their Alpha was a great guy and I didn't understand what would make her flee from there. Before I could ask anymore questions a knock came from the door.

'Who is it?' Xavier called out, not moving from his mate's side. The protectiveness a male feels after finding his mate his unreal. It's difficult to leave their side, even of only for a few minutes. I knew who was at the door now, because his scent was emanating the entire house.

'Alpha Jenkins.' he responded casually and Xavier all but leaped thru the air to open the door for him. He strolled in and sat down beside me. 'I just wanted to hear what Mya had to say. As a trespasser on our lands, I need to know the excuse. Of course, there will be no punishment because she's your mate Xavier.' Dad said with his voice stern, but soft at the same time. Xavier nodded his head in understanding.

'Mya, why weren't you with your pack in your territory? Surely you knew there were consequences for trespassing.' I said as my mind was filling with curiosity about what she would say.

'I was kidnapped.' she whimpered out as her eyes became glassy with tears she was trying to prevent from falling. Xavier let out an angry growl and pulled her even closer.

'Can you tell us what happened?' I asked growing nauseous because in the back of my mind I had a hunch that she was going to say hunters.

Mya took a deep breath and kept her gaze downward. She held on tightly to Xavier's hand, then began her story. 'I was out for a late night run and as I began getting close to the end of our territory line I noticed a black wolf lying just across the line and I could smell blood so heavily I knew that he was injured and on instinct I ran to see if I could help. Once I made it to his body I realized he was dead, so I mind linked for help, but before anyone made it I was shot with a tranquilizer. I slowly slipped into unconsciousness as someone lifted me from the ground.' Tears were falling freely as she began reliving the terrifying moments of her kidnapping.

'When I came too I was in the back of a van. The idiots didn't think to tie me up or anything, so I knew with my werewolf strength I could most likely get the door open, but before I could try the van came to a screeching hault and the door opened revealing a rough looking male hunter. I changed almost instantly with no questions asked. I lunged for the hunter, but he had a large knife on him and he stabbed me until I was in the state in which you all found me. I don't know why he brought me here, but I wasn't trespassing purposely.'

The moment her words were said it all hit me like a ton of bricks. 'I know exactly why they brought you here.' I said more to myself then anyone else. Everyone's eyes landed on me as they waited for me to tell them what I'd realized. 'It's a warning. We killed a group of them, now they're going to come after us.' I gritted thru my teeth. They could attack us all they wanted, they'd just die like the others.

'Son, let's give Xavier and Mya some time alone. I know it's not easy to have to relive an incident like that.' My father spoke as he looked at me. 'Mya, I assume you're going to join our pack?' he asked, most likely knowing she would be. Usually the she wolf joins the pack her mate is in.

'If that's ok with you Alpha.' Mya said without hesitation causing Xavier to gain a wide grin on his face.

'We will accept you with open arms.' Dad said as he walked out the door. Elysia and I followed suit and once we were in the hallway my father spoke.

'Son, I'm handing over my position to you as of tomorrow.' he informed me like it wasn't a shock.

'What?!' I yelled out not quite understanding. 'Why right now?' I asked in disbelief. I assumed Dad would keep the position a few years longer.

'It's the right time son. We'll talk more tomorrow.' and with that he walked out of the pack house leaving me in complete and utter shock.