Stay With Me 31

Bianca's POV:

After everyone congratulated us I followed my sweet fiancé upstairs to our room. I was still in a bit of shock at how perfect this night was. I felt like the luckiest girl in the world to be engaged to Vance. He was amazing and my heart was filled with some much love and admiration for him. He was soon to all mine; my vampire.

I don't think I'd ever get used to knowing that Vance and his family were vampires and what was even more crazy was the fact that after I go home to see my family I'll be coming back here and become a vampire myself after my wedding.

When Vance closed the door I walked up to him throwing my arms around his neck and pulling him down. He chuckled and crashed his lips on mine. My knees started to buckle as the moment overwhelmed me. He picked me up and gently laid me down; both love and lust radiating from his green eyes.

'Make love to me Vance.' I said trying to catch my breath.

'Ill have to bite you, claiming you as mine when I do.' he said huskily.

I didn't care what he had to do, I wanted him so bad it hurt me. I just kissed him hard and moved my hands under his shirt. He sat up and I removed it, taking in his perfect body.

I licked from his throat all the way down to where his pants buttoned. I quickly got him out of both his jeans and his boxers; my breath hitched at the beauty of the man before me.

'Stand up.' I demanded. He looked at me curiously, but did as I said. He didn't know this yet, but I had never done anything sexual with a man, other than kissing, but I was bound and determined to rock Vance's world somehow.

He stood in front of me and I dropped down to my knees taking his shaft in my hand and pumping back and forth. I teased him by putting the tip in my mouth, then pulling it out as I licked up the sides. He tasted amazing and I longed for more. I took him fully in my mouth and sucked as I moved him in and out. His head was tilted back and he put his hand on the wall; apparently enjoying his shaft being sucked in my mouth. I felt him tighten and one, two, three sucks later he climaxed in my mouth; letting a moan escape his lips. I swallowed his goodness and licked him clean.

I stood up and I was far from being done with the events of what was going on. I pushed him down on the bed trying to completely dominate him, but my sexy fiancé had other plans. He quickly flipped me over and tore my shirt off me. 'Sexy.' I said getting wetter by the minute.

He pulled my pants and underwear off and wasted no time nudging my legs apart and plummeting his mouth to my dripping wet core. He placed soft kisses everywhere and I lost control. 'Please don't tease me!' I begged him and his tongue immediately licked me turning my words into moans. When he slid a finger in me he practically gasped.

'Youre so tight Bianca. Have you done this before?'

I just shook my head no and he looked relieved. He slid a second finger in me and I moaned as his tongue started matching the rhythm of his fingers. He pulled out as I was really getting into it. He confused me by sliding a finger to my bottom, then plunged his tongue inside my core and a finger in me at the same time. 'Oh my God!' I moaned as I climaxed. I gripped the sheets with all my strength as roll after delectable roll hit me. He kept his tongue moving until I was finished, then placed one last kiss on me.

I was so turned on by that point, I would've begged him to have sex with me, but I didn't have to. He brought his glorious body on top of mine; both of us drenched in sweat and hunger filling eyes. This was far from over.

He placed his shaft on my entrance and my nerves started to take over, but I ignored them.

'I love you Bianca.' Vance said as he kissed me.

'I love you too.' I said pulling him down.

'Ive gotta go slow baby, or it'll hurt.' he said soothingly.

I whimpered at how bad I wanted him inside me. I felt him push in the tip and I let out a soft moan. He pushed in further and my fingers gripped his back, then he was all the way inside me. The pain left quickly and was replaced with pleasure.

'Are you ok?' he asked concerned, staying completely still.

'Im in Heaven.' I said causing him to laugh. 'You're not there yet. I'm taking you there.' he said pulling out gently and thrusting back into me.

'Faster!' I all but screamed and he did as I said. 'Harder!' and once again he obliged.

This man was making my first time memorable, that's for sure. He picked my right leg up and placed it over his broad shoulder, then slid his hands under me gripping my shoulders. Thrust after amazing thrust he gave my body a ride that it'll never get tired of.

I felt my climax about to bust thru and he must've felt it to because he went faster and buried his face in the crook of my neck. I was right there at it when he bit me and sent me to Heaven. Orgasm after orgasm flowed thru my body. It probably looked like I was convulsioning as many times as my body shook. I felt his shaft explode inside of me and his grip on the bed told me how much he was enjoying his release. Our climaxes seemed to last forever, but once they ended we collapsed.

He laid beside me pulling me into his strong arms and I snuggled into his chest.

'You're mine Bianca.' he said to me. The possessiveness didn't scare me at, it actually made me feel whole.

'And you're mine Vance.' I said before we both fell asleep in each others arms.