Opposites Attract 15

She didn't speak a word as she undressed, extremely slowly might I add, in front of me. I couldn't peel my eyes away from her; her beauty was radiant. I felt myself getting excited, but I couldn't move. She laid down on her side of the bed and with the most seductive look I've ever seen in my life she said, 'Mate me.'

Those two words were all it took. I literally ripped my clothes and laid down beside her, and pulling her close. 'Is this your first time?' I asked nervously. I didn't care if it wasn't, I just wanted to know so I was careful not to hurt her if it was. She nodded her head yes and my nervousness intensified; I had to make this amazing for her and I only had one chance. There aren't any do overs with losing your virginity. I took a deep breath trying to relax myself. 'Are you ok? Do you not wanna do this?' she asked me, hurt displayed across her beautiful face. 'Do I not wanna do this. Is she crazy?' I thought to myself.

I didn't speak a word I just pressed on her shoulder and she laid on her back. I sat up and took in the beauty of her perfect body; I got extremely lucky with my mate. I hovered over her, keeping my weight off with one arm as I ran my other hand over her smooth skin. I started kissing her slowly, then trailed kisses from her jaw to her neck followed by her collar bone. She shivered underneath me and it turned me on even more. I allowed my hand to find her breast and I slowly massaged it, taking my precious time. Tonight wasn't about my pleasure, even though just touching her gave me more than enough, tonight was about pleasuring her body in ways no other man ever would.

I took her other breast in my mouth and gently sucked and teased her nipple with my teeth. When I rose to give her other breast the same attention I saw her perky nipple standing up. I took her other breast and didn't stop until that nipple was perky as well.

I kissed her stomach and made my way down to her waist before raising her right leg and kissing her inner thigh. I did the same to her left inner thigh before I looked down at her core. I was instantly the hardest I could possibly be, but I wasn't going to give in just yet.

I lowered my head between her legs and licked her core; her taste was amazing. My taste buds were going wild and aching for more of her. I sucked her clit gently in my mouth and that first moan that escaped my mate's mouth was ecstasy to my ears. I brought a hand down and eased my finger inside of her, that moan was even sexier. She was so tight I was scared I wouldn't fit in her when the time came. I matched the movement of my tongue with the thrust of my finger. It didn't take long for her walls to tighten and her hands gripped the sheets as her orgasm rolled thru her. 'Kellan.' she moaned my name and I was fighting even harder with my wolf to take my time and not take her hard. 'Kellan please mate me.' she was practically begging, so I decided it was time I obliged.

I brought my body up where the tip of my member was touching her dripping wet core. 'I love you Elysia.' I whispered. 'I love you too.' she said as I brought lips down on her and pushed myself inside of her. Her fingernails dug into my back and once I was all the way inside I released her lips and lay still, giving her time to get used to me being inside of her. A line tear slid down her cheek and I kissed it away. 'Kellan please.' she begged. 'Do you want to stop?' I asked her worried that I'd hurt her that badly. She shook her head no. 'I want you please.'

I gently pulled back and thruster again, keeping a slow rhythm. 'Harder and faster!' she cried out and I was more than happy to obey. Being inside her was like Heaven. I'd never felt pleasure anywhere near this and if I was getting this by just being in her, I couldn't wait until I released. I put each of her legs on my shoulders and trusted into her. Moan after angelic moan rushed from her lips. She was taking me places I'd never been; this was literally the ride of my life. She was so tight I knew I wouldn't last much longer, so when her walls started tightening I dropped her legs and continued thrusting into her. Her arms wrapped tightly around me and our entire bodies were touching as I felt her start her climax I bit into her neck making my mark and she bit into mine. I released inside of her more than I've ever released in my life and she got four orgasms back to back.

When we were done we changed positions and she laid her head on my chest; falling asleep almost instantly. She certainly defined the lyrics 'imma put you to bed.' I wrapped an arm around her and fell asleep holding the woman that I'd love for the rest of my life.