Stay With Me 33

Haven's POV:

'I love you Haven.' he whispered in my ear.

'I love you too Dimitri.' I said before trailing my hands down to the hem of his shirt and tugging it off of him. His body was like an ice cream shop and I wanted to taste every flavor they had. I trailed my hands down to the sweatpants he had on and tugged them; urging him to remove them and take me.

When he stood and removed his pants, i couldn't help but to look at his member. I wasn't expecting him to be so well endowed and I was starting to wonder if he'd even fit inside of me. I put the thoughts out of my head and stood up in front of Dimitri, taking his shaft in my hand. He shuttered when I started pumping him and let out a slight moan when I increased my speed.

Before I could even comprehend what was going on Dimitri had picked me up and sat me on his desk, pulling my pants and underwear off, followed by my top and bra. I would've normally been embarrassed, but he gave me no time when he put his head between my legs and his wicked tongue came out sending chills all over by body. He licked, sucked, and nibbled until I felt myself about to release. I tried to pull away from him, so I could wait til we had sex, but he just pulled me into him even more as tongue went wilder. 'Oh my God!' I screamed out as I felt myself cum. He continued to lick me until my body stopped shaking.

I stood up and pushed him on the bed; I was bound and determined to give him at least a taste of the ecstasy he just gave me. I wasted no time in taking his shaft into my mouth and I deep throated it the best I could seeing as how large he was. I sucked him like a lollipop occasionally teasing him with my tongue or teeth. When he started gripping the bed sheets I knew he was really close, so I sucked as hard and fast as I possibly could. He tried to move my head, but I nudged him away and allowed him to flow into my mouth.

I was so turned on by then that I climbed on top of his naked body, taking his shaft in my hand, and running it against my dripping wet center; over and over until I felt him get hard again. I smiled wickedly as I pushed the tip in and I couldn't help the loud moans that began escaping my lips. He quickly flipped me over on my back and pushed all the way inside me.

I gasped at the pure pleasure he was given me; this man was amazing. Thrust after thrust he sent my body soaring and when I didn't think there was any way possible it could get better, I started to climax and he sank his fangs into the crook of my neck. I couldn't move all I could do was moan into the many orgasms I was hit with. He let out a moan as well when he released.

We both just laid there not moving. I couldn't believe that just happened, but I wasn't regretting it by any means. I now wore his mark and I was claimed officially; the love I had for him grew until I thought my heart would explode. There was no way I could be without this man.

'I'm moving to Transylvania.' I whispered and he pulled me in tightly as if he'd never let me go.