Opposites Attract 5

Hanna's POV:

Kellan let us in his truck and leaned back against the door, clicking them shut.

I hated that I felt like I had to do this with him, but at least it earned me time with him. It's been like this for a year; we act like we're together sometimes, but I know he still hooks up with other girls. He tells me he cares about me, but I know he'll never love me, like I love him.

I took a deep breath and put on my best seductress face, 'What do you want?'

He got a cheesy grin on his face, 'I want it all.'

I didn't say anything else. I climbed closer and sat in his lap, straddling him. We started kissing and things immediately heated up. I could feel him getting harder underneath me, so I slid off of him and started to undo his pants.

I pulled them off, then removed his boxers. I looked up at him and he nodded his head for me to continue.

I took him in my hand and licked up the side of his member a few times as he rolled his head back. I took him wholly in my mouth and went up and down for just a couple minutes before stopping.

I sat up and he jerked my shirt off and followed with my bra taking my breast greedily in his mouth.

'Pants. Off. Now.' he demanded and I did as he said.

He pushed me down on my back and made a trail with his tongue down my neck, stomach, and then my core.

He moved his tongue all around while roughly sticking his fingers inside me.

'So much for romance.' I thought to myself.

He moved his mouth up to mine and kissed me hard as he entered me.

He took no time, he just went as hard and fast as he could.

I pushed on his chest, 'Let me on top or I won't get off.'

He kept thrusting, 'but, I will.' he smirked.

I shoved him and he gave up and got into a sitting position, so I could climb on top.

He placed his hands on both my hips raising me up and down on his member.

Regardless if he was a jerk or not; if he wanted to hit the right spot and make a girl crazy, he could.

I felt my walls tightening as I rested my head in the crook of his neck.

Just a few seconds later he sent me into an orgasm and then I felt him getting his as well.

We both just sat there for a moment catching our breath before I got off. He had a towel in his truck so we cleaned up and he chunked the condom out the window.