CHAPTER 19 edited

Start from the beginning

KILLUA P.O.V. A quick one :)

I shot out of the room and leaned against the wall for support, "Why didn't she notice there was a mirror right in front of her?" I muttered in pure embarrassment. The image of her in the black and red lace bra burned into my mind. Even when I was trying not to look, when I looked forward, I saw everything...

I felt my face immediately burn up and I groaned as I banged my head against the wall, the feeling of her skin against my fi...

AUGGGGGGGHHHHHH! I slapped myself on the face.

'Forget the image, forget the image Killua!' I mentally chant as slumped against the wall and sat down.

"Fuck my life...." I groaned and close my eyes taking a deep breath

=END OF FLASHBACK=

NIJIKA P.O.V.

I carried the black dress in my arms while I had my new backpack draped against my back. Thank god the clothing inside were similar to my taste. I knew I liked Tsubone and Amane. I happily eyed my new black shorts and my new blue jacket, it was the similar color to Kurapika's eyes. Though I was slightly disappointed when I didn't find a sports bra. And since I got used to not wearing a shirt above my bra at the hunter's exam I just wore my jacket half zipped over my bra.

I actually looked pretty good, the red and black lace bra slightly showing actually looked pretty darn sexy... Even if I'm only 12...

Amane must have remembered when I said I like snapbacks and hightop shoes since those were also in the bag with a pare of socks that reached mid-thigh. Like the time in the hunters exam I hid a knife in my socks and my bra.

I jumped down the last steps carrying the extremely heavy dress, I don't know how I was even walking in it in the first place.

"Gotoh-San can I keep this dress here? No way am I bring it with me!" I claim as I give the dress to the glasses butler.

"Yes, Nijika-sama," Gotoh bowed and gave me a small hidden smile making me nervous.

"Ne, Killua, Nijika! We should leave right? I don't know where but let's go!"Gon excitedly yelled. I smiled at his action but frowned at the same time as I saw his beat up face.

"Gon, I'll fix your face as soon as I have time alright?" I smiled at the innocent boy while hooking my arms with his.

"Thanks Nijika!!!"

"Gotoh!" Killua yelled, "We'll be leaving, and make sure not to listen to my Mother!" Killua gave a stern look to the head butler.

Gotoh nodded and bowed, "I understand, please have an safe trip."

Killua then dragged Leolio and Kurapika and led them out of the mansion, eager to leave.

I curiously stood there watching Gon approach Gotoh, "Ne Gotoh-San, you'll be sad because you won't get to see Killua, won't you?" Gon questioned as he smiled at the taller male.

Gotoh continued to bow and look down, "Not at all, as employees, we don't feel anything towards our master."

Gon suddenly glared at the man and stuck his tongue out childishly, "Liar! Meh!"

I laughed at his action. I watched with amusement as Gotoh tricked Gon with his coin trick he showed me earlier today.

"Oi, Gon Nijika! Let's goooo!"

"Coming!" Gon yelled and waved at Gotoh before running out of the mansion. I, on the other hand stood there for a second and looked at Gotoh.

"I'll make sure those boys don't cause any trouble so don't worry!" I assure before waving at Gotoh and running out.