#45 Cas - Part 2: You Hurt Me

Y/N p.o.v:

It's been years since you last saw Cas, Sam, or Dean. You lived in a small, affordable apartment. You also worked at a petite diner as a simple waitress. You had a nice life since you got out of the hunters life. You still took precautions though. You weren't going to let your guard down. If you did, it would probably end very badly for you. You were currently wiping down some tables when the door rang. You turned around with a smile and froze. It was them. The Winchester's and Cas. Before they noticed, you shook your head and continued to smile.
"I'll be with you guys in a minute." You said and then walked back into the kitchen. You took a few deep breaths before walking back out to the dining area. You walked up to their table with a fake smile.
"What can I get for y'all today?" You asked sweetly. Dean looks up with a smile, but it immediately fades away.
"Y/N?!" He said in disbelief. You look away nervously.
"Uh, yeah. That's me." You said. Sam got up and hugged you.
"We missed you Y/N! We have been so worried." He whispered. You laughed softly.
"I missed you and Dean, too, Sammy." You whispered back as you hugged him. You saw Cas looking down and let go of Sam.
"Hey, Cas." You said. He looked up at you with sadness and regret in his eyes.
"I'm sorry, Y/N." He said quietly. You smiled sadly and motioned for him to come with you. Dean was confused, but let him out. He followed you to the break room. No one usually came here around this hour and it was only you working, so it was okay. You shut the door after he walked in and then turned to him.
"Y/N-" You cut him off.
"I forgive you, Cas." You told him. He looked at you in shock and confusion.
"You- What- Why? I hurt you so much, Y/N. I made you leave. I caused you pain. How could you forgive me for that?" Cas questioned. You sighed.
"I'll admit it took me a while to forgive you, but I don't like holding grudges, Cas. You know that. And after all you have put me through, I still love you. I miss you, but I'm happier being out of the life. I would ask you to stay with me, but the boys need you more than I do." You told him. He processed that for a minute or 2.
"You're right, but I would at least like to be in contact with you. I still love you, too, Y/N. I never stopped." He said. You smiled and pressed your lips to his. Cas immediately kissed back. He pulled you closer to his body as you tangled your hands in his soft hair. Cas lifted you up and set you down on the counter. You feel his hands grip your waist and start to go up your shirt. You stop kissing him and place your forehead on his.
"I missed that." You whispered. Cas laughed.
"I did, too." He said. You hopped off of the counter and then grabbed his hand. You lead him back to the dining area and then grabbed your note pad out of your apron.
"Now, what shall I get you guys?" You asked. Sam said salad, Dean wanted a greasy burger like always, Cas didn't want anything considering he was an angel and food wasn't a necessity. You went to the kitchen and began to make it.

After you made them food and they ate it, Sam and Dean asked you to go with them. You told them you couldn't and that you were happy being out of the life and planned of staying out of it. They were sad, but accepted your decision. They promised to come and visit you however often they could and Cas said he'd visit very often. You watched as the impala drove off and didn't go back inside the diner to close it up until you could no longer see the beautiful car.

A/N:

How was it?