Don't you give up, nah-nah-nah
I won't give up, nah-nah-nah
Let me love you
Let me love you
Don't you give up, nah-nah-nah
I won't give up, nah-nah-nah
Let me love you
Let me love you
Oh, baby, baby

Don't fall asleep
At the wheel, we've got a million miles ahead of us
Miles ahead of us
All that we need
Is a rude awakening to know we're good enough
Know we're good enough

Reaching his side, the song became just a background once he took my hand in his gently before leading us to the the pastor.

*skip to the vows cuz idk how to write it*

"Your vows, Mr Valentine." Taking my hands in his, he stared into my eyes deeply as he recited his vows.

"Matthew, on the day that I told you that I love you, I knew that you're the one that I'll marry. I promise to be your navigator, consoler, best friend and your husband. Most of all, I promise to be yours forever.

You are my guiding light in the darkness and the you've shown me more love than I can ever experience or show. It is now my turn to take care of you and show you love which you deserve to have.

This vows I've made are not just promises to you but my privileges too. I get to laugh with you and cry with you; care for you and share with you; run with you and walk with you; build a life with you and most importantly, I get to show that I love you till the very end.

I love you Matthew. Forever and ever." Tears fell from my eyes as he smiled softly while wiping my tears away.

"Your vows, Mr Hemington." (Sorry. I realised autocorrect had changed Matthew's surname a few times)

Staring into Dylan's eyes, I held onto his hands firmly as the words flowed out smoothly without doubt.

"First of all, I want to thank you Dylan. In the cold, you've brought me warmth. In the darkness, you've brought me light. When I'm scared, you make me feel safe and when I'm down, you bring a smile to my face.

In your eyes, I found my home.

In your heart, I found my love.

In your soul, I found my mate.

With you, I am whole, full and alive.

You make me laugh when times are down and you always lend me a shoulder to cry on when I needed it.

You are my breath and my one and only true love. I love you Dylan. Forever and ever." This time, it was Dylan's turn to weep. He sniffed a little as he wiped his tears away.

"Do you-"

"Sorry pastor but can you wait for a moment?" Turning to Caydon, I passed the wedding bouquet to Dylan before bending down in front of him.

Dylan's POV:

"Caydon, over the time I've spent with you and your daddy, I've come to love both of you so deeply. I've never dreamt that my blessings would multiply. With you by our side, I feel like this is then a complete family.

I promise to be a good mother to you and treat you fairly and equally. I will protect you and cherish you deeply. Most of all, I will love you like you're my own, my son." Tears rolled down Caydon's cheeks as Matthew recited his vows to him as a huge sense of pride grew in me.

"I-I love you Mummy! I love you. I love you." He sobbed loudly as he ran into Matthew's embrace, crying into his shoulders as he hugged him tightly.

"I love you too my son." He cooed lightly as Caydon continued to sniff in his shoulder.

"Okay. Let's continue then." Looking at me, "Do you Dylan Valentine, take Mr Matthew Hemington as your lawful husband?"

"I do."

"Do you Matthew Hemington, take Mr Dylan Valentine as your lawful husband?"

"I do."

"May I now announce Mr Dylan Valentine and Mr Matthew Hemington husband and husband! You may kiss-" Before he can complete, I've already pulled Matthew into my embrace, smashing our lips together hungrily like a beast. A beast in need of its lovers touch and taste. He's like a drug which I can never run from. He's my love, my life.

"I love you Dylan." He said gently before blushing deeply when he caught Caydon staring at us with wide eyes. I forgot he was still in Mattbew's arms. Oh well.

"I love you too Matthew Valentine."

Never let you go, never let you go go
Oh, no, no, no
No, never let you go
Yeah, yeah
No, never let you go

Don't you give up, nah-nah-nah
I won't give up, nah-nah-nah
Let me love you
Let me love you
Don't you give up, nah-nah-nah
I won't give up, nah-nah-nah
Let me love you
Let me love you

Don't you give up, nah-nah-nahI won't give up, nah-nah-nahLet me love youLet me love youDon't you give up, nah-nah-nahI won't give up, nah-nah-nahLet me love youLet me love you

Their wedding cake ^

Their wedding bands ^

How's the chapter? Okay?

My exam schedule ^ so ya...pardon me if I don't update fast.🙏