The 'Sweet' Innocent Girl

Start from the beginning

"It's okay, you're safe now. I'm sorry I couldn't protect you and I promise I'll stay by your side. Now where is he?"

"Tyler he- he touched me! He kissed me!" I pointed my finger at Lee and then Tyler decided to run over to Ace, helping him by giving Jack a few more punches.

Purple bruises started to form and there were cuts filled with blood upon Jack's face. That was when I decided to stop them from creating any more harm.

"Guys, stop it now. He got what he deserved so it's enough."

However, my words did not seem to persuade them as they continued to beat him up into a pulp.

"Stop!" I grabbed both Tyler's and Ace's arms and dragged them away with me.

"He still deserves a few more punches!" Ace and Tyler yelled as they shook off my arm and walked back.

"Please just get me out of here!" I fell to the ground and began to sob again, which made Tyler look back and run to me.

"Ace you deal with him, I'll take care of Chloe."

"Yep, I will."

"Let's go. Can you get up?" he asked me, but I shook my head.

My legs felt too weak for me to even stand now, my body was physically exhausted.

"Here, try to get on my back." he kneeled down with his back facing me.

I threw my hands over his shoulders and then he began to lift me up. The grip that I had around his neck tightened and I snuggled my head into the side of his neck.

"Do you want to go back to class or do you want to skip?"

"Take me away, please" I begged as Tyler jumped a little to adjust his grasp around my legs.

~~~

Lina's POV

That incident spread rapidly like a wild bush fire until each and every student knew about Xavier. She's been so afraid that she hasn't been coming to school, I mean how could you? It would be way too embarrassing to even show her face, so I guess it's understandable.

Ever since then all I had been getting were compliments and pats on the back. It was a great feeling and I loved each and every bit of attention that I was getting.

For once, I wasn't the 'loser' of my class and it felt like I was actually popular. Everyone had been talking to me and I hope this feeling of popularity never disappears.

"Good on ya Lina" said a boy named Kevin and I gave him a small smile.

"Why is the fact that she ratted out a friend, a good thing?" I turned my head to face this voice.

"Oh, Ace" I whispered quietly, realizing that it was a friend I made because of Xavier. But after what's been happening, I guess we're no longer friends.

"Lina are you proud? Wasn't Xavier your first friend? She was always there for you when you were in trouble and this is how you're gonna repay her! What type of human being are you? You've made the worst decision in your life trying to get recognized by everyone. You will regret this and don't try to come back to us once you lose all the attention and fake friends that you've gained" he raged, as fire was clearly seen within his eyes.

"You don't understand Ace, she betrayed us and you act as if I will never make other friends beside you. You're just a f*cking piece of sh*t and I hope that-" my sentence was stopped by his very last comment.

"Let us see how your long so-called popularity will last."

This is so unfair! 

Xavier has everyone on her side, she has both Tyler and Ace and who does that leave me with!? I won't stand by letting her two knights in armor, save her skin again.

~~~

*Knock knock*

"Oh Lina, come in" the principal of the school said.

"Hi Ms. Roskii, um, I would just like to let you know about a certain problem that's been happening" I informed.

"Go on"

"Do you know the new student Xavier?" I asked.

"Yes, what about him."

"Well he's been lying about his identity and-" the door suddenly opened and out appeared Tyler.

"Sorry Ms, but Lina and I have something important to talk about. Please excuse us."