22

Hermione woke up to the sound of someone saying her name and to being shaken by someone's hands. She groaned as she opened her eyes and yawned. She saw it was her father and she almost smiled. "Good morning father" she said sleepily. "Morning, my evil daughter" said Voldemort. "Father, why'd you wake me?" "Because there's breakfast ready"

Hermione's eyes widened with joy. "Food!" she exclaimed jumping off her bed and rushing out of her room followed by her father trying to catch up but it was hard considering he was old and she was still a teenager. She had reached the kitchen in only 30 thirty seconds, which was fast considering how many stairs there were to get downstairs.

She sat herself down, and had grabbed her fork and knife in each hand, and she was about to start eating the wonderful looking stacked pancakes with butter and syrup, and whipped cream at the top and some fancy looking fruits all around it.  There was some eggs on the side and, along with that, bacon.

Before she could cut a piece, her utensils flew above her and she groaned as she heard footsteps approach. "Father!" she complained. "Hey, you don't get to start without me!" said Voldemort. "I didn't think you'd be that evil and cruel as to stop me from eating food" said Hermione. "I'm your father" said Voldemort. "Yeah, and I'm your daughter, intimidating way more people than you" said Hermione. Voldemort rolled his eyes.

"Come on. Give me a break. I kind of have a main target who I'm going after" said Voldemort. "Yeah, but you could still kill more people. You've already done it" said Hermione. "I'll leave that to you for now on. Are you okay with that?" asked Voldemort. "Yeah, sure. Who do you want me to get now? One of Potty's little friends?" asked Hermione. "That would be perfect. Start whenever you like" said Voldemort. "Alright. Let me eat breakfast and then I'll go" said Hermione.

"Okay, take your time" said Voldemort. "Father?" she asked. "Yes?" he responded. "What do you think would happen if the light side somehow wins?" asked Hermione. "But they're not-" started Voldemort. "I know that. But what if they do? Would that mean you'd be with mum and I'd be, what? Tortured?" wondered Hermione. "No, you wouldn't because I would never let that happen and they'll never win" said Voldemort. Hermione smiled to herself and she ate her food.

Soon her stomach was full, and she left Riddle Manor to go to Hogwarts disguised this time as an owl. A tawny one. She flew around the castle and into the open window from the Owlrey. She saw Harry's owl, Hedwig, and she inwardly smirked. She made her way out through the open doors and flew down the halls until she found her destination. She was outside the entrance to the Gryffindor common room. She could hear Harry's voice talking to the other Gryffindors that were with him.

"She wouldn't hurt all of us. She wouldn't. I know her. At least I thought I did. If the old Mione's still there even a little bit, I know she wouldn't want to kill us" said Harry. She had almost smirked but wondered what that was supposed to mean. She wondered why they had all thought they would die. Would she want kill them all? She thought back to when she didn't know her real identity and she remembered how much fun it was to be with all the Gryffindors. Her friends.

She shook her head. 'Stop, don't think about that! They don't deserve to live!' But why? 'Because they're Gryffindors!' Did they sort themselves in their house? 'No but they are still Gryffindors!' So are you.  She grew frustrated with herself as her inner conscience spoke. She flew and landed on the top of the frame of the Fat Lady's portrait.

'Stop making me think they're my friends!' They're were. The still could be. 'No they couldn't! They fear me! They hate me! They don't want anything to do with me especially since I burnt their common room.' It's yours too, you know. 'Stop acting like you're so wise and know everything!' Well that's what we're kind of known for. 'Alright, quit it!' I'll quit it when you quit being evil. 'You're impossible!' We're impossible. 'I've had enough of you. I'll show you they don't want anything to do with me!' You do that.