1

"Albus, don't you think that we should be keeping her safe? To make sure she's not in danger?" asked Minerva McGonagall. She was worried as she has always been for nearly fourteen years now. Fourteen years since the girl in her memory, the baby, was taken by none other than the man beside her.

"No, it will only cause attention and suspicion. Besides, she doesn't even know yet" said Dumbledore. It was simple to keep a secret than to have to risk everything by exposing it. It was better for him if he hid the secret as long as he could and avoiding the trouble that could come out of it. He never blamed himself for it, but blamed her father. He was the reason everything happened.

The old man turned to see one of his top students, Hermione, and saw her eating her food and talking to her friends. She was always either with them or in the library. He felt proud that he had let the boy-who-took-credit come to Hogwarts with his trusted friend Hagrid. It was a part of his perfect plan to fix the wizard world for the greater good.

The woman looked toward the girl and felt frustrated with the older man before her. He was so immature for such an old wizard. He seemed to act wise to students when she knew that he was only traumatizing them with his lies and promises. She believed that was partly the reason that the Dark Lord turned evil. The Headmaster was the reason that the whole entire wizard world was not safe. He made a monster, and would most likely do it again.

"Shouldn't we tell her? She could already start using her powers and she wouldn't know how she has it. And you know she knows everything so she'll want to find, anyways" said Minerva. She had to try to save the girl from becoming a copy of her father. She had to if she wanted to have peace. The world couldn't end. Not to a man without a nose and, thanks to Albus, without a family.

Dumbledore sighed. He knew he had to tell her. His head told him it was the wise thing. That's why it was near the back of his head. He didn't know how he would tell her but knew it should be very soon. She was best friends with the boy that had his parents murdered. She was the daughter of the man that killed them.

Dumbledore knew it wouldn't end well. It just might ruin his plans if she was to react the opposite of his expectations and assumptions. That's what was widely disliked by Minerva. He only ever let his head plan out what he wanted, and not what could happen. He never had his head out of the clouds and only dreamt of a future he would not have. Not with him acting as he was would he ever succeed.

Dumbledore noticed Hermione loudly getting called a mudblood by a Slytherin. Oddly, it wasn't the pale, blonde, Draco Malfoy. It was Millicent Bulstrode, the girl who had nearly choked her to death in their second year at Hogwarts. She didn't care for that word much. Hermione was still really angry that she heard it, though. Dumbledore noticed that she was very angry. "Too angry," he thought in his head.

He saw her eyes starting to turn green. He knew it wasn't good news. He knew that it was time. He tried to convince himself that he had to tell her. No matter how bad he wanted to make the world a better place. He needed to tell her, and fast. He stood up from his chair suddenly, grabbing the attention of only the professors and staff. The students remained inattentive and clueless to their Headmaster.

The old man worried for how she might react when he told her. He was still denying in his head that it had to be done. He couldn't believe it. He saw that her eyes were still fading brighter green, so he rushed between the Gryffindor table and Slytherian table and over to the girl. He quickly told her to follow him as he had stopped near her.

Being the good role model she was, she got up and hurried behind him. Her eyes still glowed, much to his disliking. Fortunately, no one saw them as they left the Great Hall quickly. He led her quickly down the halls and to his office. He no longer worried so much and thought it would be easy to trick her that her father was the bad one and that he was not.