Prologue

Characters belong to J.K. Rowling, but the plots mine, all mine...
*laughs maniacally*
*Voldemort walks in*
"Ahem"
"Sorry. Just read and enjoy the story"
________________________________
3rd person P.O.V.

A man at loss for his hair and nose, by the name of Voldemort, smiled. The man was feared for using his own spells, or better labeled 'curses,' to kill people and torture them to insanity and straight to St. Mungo's, the only hospital they had nearest available to wizards in or around Scotland.

To be happy was something he almost never had. At least, until he discovered of the school, Hogwarts. Then he only ever found the topic of the Dark Arts interesting and that was all he ever spent his time doing, aside from completing his work. Then he grew tired of just reading about them, so he tried to create his own Dark Magic. Before he knew it, he had formed his own group called 'Death Eaters,' in which he gained followers with the same views as his on the importance of a pure bloodline.

Smiling, for a terrible, horrible, evil, and mad man as him was not something he's ever done. He's only ever smirked and scowled, but never smiled. Yet, how could he not when he saw an adorable face before him? The baby in his own arms had opened its mouth in joy. She always loved to see her father. He always cheered her up and brought a smile upon her face. She was, in so many ways, just like him.

He laid his baby down very gently in her crib. He had noticed her eyes droop, and decided she would take a nap. He bent his head forward and kissed her forehead before he went downstairs. He had wanted to be with his wife, though something in the pit of his weakened stomach told him something wasn't right. He, Voldemort, the Dark Lord, He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named, or Tom Marvolo Riddle, was in a severely injured state. What made him feel so bad about it was that it was because of a baby.

He still wanted to be with his daughter, but he would allow her as much as rest as she wanted. He may be a bad guy on the outside, but he still has a heart. It was very small, though for his darling little angels in his family, they were ginormous. It was bigger than the world. His wife and his child- his lovely precious little girl, was who his heart belonged to.

Having just killed Lily and James Potter, two very important members of a group against his called "The Order," and failing to kill their son, Harry, made Voldemort angry and frustrated. How could it be that he was not strong enough to fight a small, fragile, little boy? Though, he felt strange when he had entered that house. It gave him, him of all people, an eerie feeling. He thought it was just his worry for his family if the Order knew where he was.

The boy he had intended to kill was the most peculiar thing to him. He didn't know how or why, but the small, chubby cheeked, baby managed to survive. All he had from Voldemort's thought to be full-proof plan to attempt to kill him was a lightning scar on his forehead. Voldemort had to retreat in his painfully weakened figure and he went to his home.

He was walking downstairs to be with his wife, Emma, to see if she could help him get better. He always loved her and loved how she didn't care that he was evil and put her in danger. She loved him for himself. For caring about her. For actually doing something about his father.

She thought of Voldemort as misunderstood. He had a father that was mean and that drove him to madness. Yet, she still loved him. She made him happy. He made her happy. Their daughter, Ellene Jane Riddle, made them very happy. Life couldn't be more perfect despite he fact he had been weak and failed to kill a baby. He still had his family he loved and cared for very deeply.

He sat down beside his wife on a sofa. His wife smiled at him and saw that he was weak. She was about to reach for her wand to help heal him when people barged into their home. A man named Albus Dumbledore in the lead.

Voldemort, as weak as he was, got up and in front of his wife to protect her. He was in pain but he didn't care. It didn't matter to him. He would deal with it for his family. He grabbed his wand and pointed it at Albus. "Dont try to fight it. It'll just be worse for you" said Albus. "I'll fight for my family! You can't stop me from protecting my family!" shouted Voldemort.

"Have it your way!" shouted Albus before they exchanged a spell and but missed. The people in the back were attacking Voldemort too but all failed. When someone finally managed to hit him, he yelled in pain and frustration.

Albus aimed his wand to his wife and the other people did the same. She was trying to find her wand. "Don't or you'll meet the same fate as his will be" said Albus. She looked down at her husband. He was looking at her mouthing 'Don't.'

She looked back at her wand that was on the floor beside her feet. She looked up back at Albus. She bent down to grab her wand as he cast a curse as well as all the others. All but one of them. A lady. She didn't want to hurt her. She gasped when the lady fell to the floor with blood spilling and her body lifeless.

"Nooo!" shouted Voldemort. He tried to cast a curse at Albus but everyone except the lady behind Albus said an incantation and hit him. He was very weak but fled up the stairs. He turned a corner and went into the room he just came from not too long ago.

He saw his little daughter asleep and smiled. Then as footsteps ascended the stairs, the baby opened her eyes and saw her father. She smiled at his father. He felt a tear form in his eye. Then the door flew open and Ellene started to cry.

Voldemort turned around and covered his daughter from view. "Don't touch her!" screamed Voldemort. Then Albus cast a curse on Voldemort. He was in pain. He tried to stay standing but collapsed.

Albus went over to Voldemort but then decided to go past him. He looked over to the crying baby and picked her up. "I said don't touch her!" shouted Voldemort trying to get up. He stood up and limped to Albus and his baby but a few people cast a spell and then Albus left the room with some of the people following right after.

Voldemort screamed for his daughter but then apparated out of the house to his old one. The one he grew up in. The same lady that didn't take part in attacking his wife saw him apparate and knew he only wanted his daughter.

She made a promise to herself that she would do her best to keep her safe and protect her for him even if he was the dark lord. She realized that even though he was evil, he still had a heart. He loved his daughter and wife.

After leaving, Dumbledore had to think what to do with the baby. He could send her to the muggle world like he had already done with Harry but she could discover her powers. Her real and true powers. But if he didn't then she would be forced to live in Azkaban.

Of course there was always adoption but he couldn't let her be adopted by wizards because they would either use it for bad or they wouldn't want her. He finally came to a decision. He knew what he had to do. He would make sure people don't know.

He knew that Severus Snape would help when the child came to Hogwarts. He knew that Minerva McGonnagal would help to. He could always count on them for help. So they would prepare for her until the time came that she was 11. The time when she comes to Hogwarts.