13

Still in cat form and while Mrs. Norris glared at her, Hermione walked away, the opposite direction everyone else running down the hall was heading. Hermione made her way to the front of the Fat Lady's portrait and saw as someone was coming out of the portrait. She took her chance and ran into the common room. She made it in and looked around. There were people freaking out and making stupid guesses about what happened. Most to do with her father, Voldemort.

When she heard one to do with her, she stopped in her tracks. "I bet it was Hermione. She probably wanted to help her stupid father. I can't believe she just betrayed us. She's Voldemort's daughter! Our Hermione is the daughter of the evil git who killed your parents! How was she ever our friend?! I always knew something was wrong with her. Aside from her ugly face she has. Also her studying. I mean who reads?" said a voice.

Hermione instantly recognized the voice and and got angry. Her green cat eyes glowed as she glared at the red headed moron that was always rude to her at one point during school. She suddenly got another evil idea. She focused her eyes on the Weasel and in a few seconds, his ginger hair turned into ginger flames. 'He'll be even more ginger by being a ginger bread cookie' thought Hermione.

Hermione watched as he screamed and the people around in as well. "Ahhh! What's happening?!" screamed Ron. "I don't know! Aguamenti!" shouted Harry next to him letting an icy blue light come out of his wand and splashing water on the flames. Ron's hair was now soaking and with ashes.

Hermione saw some people trying to walk out of the common room to the portrait. She made fire appear surrounding the only exit and entrance to the common room. Everyone screamed in panic. "Ahh! Fire! What do we do?!" shouted a third year. "Calm down! Aguamenti!" shouted Harry but there wasn't enough water to put out even half of he fire. Hermione made the fire grow faster and now it was expanding towards the couches and going up the walls. "Ahh! More fire!" shouted Neville.

Hermione made a circle of fire appear two feet apart from Neville. He screamed and so did the others. "Help!" shouted Neville. Harry quickly shouted the water spell again and put out the fire before Neville was unconscious but Neville already got burned on his cheek, neck, forehead, a bit of his hair, his feet, and on his hands. "What's doing that?" asked Harry. "Or who" added Ron.

"Do you think it's You-Know-Who?" asked Neville scared out of his mind. "What if it's Hermione?" asked Seamus. "Oh, please. She wouldn't and couldn't do this" said Ron. Hermione felt angrier and made fire go on the walls in a specific way before making it burn out and he ashes on the wall spelling out the words,
'How Dare You, Ron!'

Everyone gasped and turned to Ron. "How does it know my name?" asked Ron scared. Hermione made more fire appear to spell out more words.

'I'm a she, not an it, you ginger git!'

Hermione made fire appear on every wall but made sure it didn't touch the staircases. Especially the girls stair case. Everyone screamed louder. Suddenly, the door to the common room opened and two people gasped and screamed. It was the Weasley twins. She made fire appear out of thin air spelling 'Run' right in front of them. The twins did exactly like that and screamed as they ran down the hall.

Hermione inwardly smirked as she turned her head back to Ron. She ran to the boys staircase and let a bit more fire surround the space around Ron. She continued up the boys staircase and went into each dormitory and made sure each pet in each room had one cut. When she got to Harry's dormitory with Ron and the others, she gave each pet she could find one scratch. She knew Harry's and Ron's would be in the Owlery.

She finished with all the boys rooms she walked down the staircase and went to the girls staircase. She did every last pet except her own. Instead, she communicated to her cat. "Crookshanks?" meowed Hermione. "Who's there? What are you doing? I can tell you're a human. I can't tell if you're good or not, though. It seems like both. I don't know if I should trust you" said Crookshanks studying her.