Chapter 4: Darling, you'll be okay

Snow's P

Snow's P.O.V

As Tony pulled me into his arms, all I could think about was how I was so close to being free. But, at the same time, he saved my life once again. After all these years, he is still saving my miserable excuse of a life.

"I'm sorry, Tony. I'm so sorry. I keep breaking my promises to you and to everyone else. I'm a terrible person and a terrible sister." I sobbed.

"Hey, hey, it's going to be okay. I promise. I don't care that you broke your promises. Just as long as you promise me right now that you won't do this again. Okay?" He responded holding back tears.

"I promise Turtle. But, I can't promise that I can keep that promise. I just have so many things screaming and fighting inside of my head that I don't know if I can even take control of them anymore." I said as I pulled away from to look him in the eye.

I have to admit that, that was the hardest thing that I had ever done in my life. I mean, try telling your only family that you might not be able to keep a promise as important as this one.

"I don't care. As long as you try to, and as long as I don't lose you again. I don't care." He cried as he pulled me back into a hug.

~~~~Time skip~~~~~~

I don't know how long we had been sitting at that cliff, but the sun started to rise as we sat in a comfortable silence. Tony had called the guys a while ago to let them know that he had found me and that I was fine.

"Hey, why don't we head back? I'm sure that you're exhausted from what you had gone through last night." Tony said standing up and offering me his hand.

"Yeah, I bet the guys from my band hardly slept last night." I laughed, knowing that it was probably true. They had always been so protective of me, ever since we met.

"I can see it." He agreed, laughing as well. "Speaking of them, you never said how you guys met."

"I'll tell you later. I'm physically and emotionally exhausted and just want to sleep for a week." I replied not wanting to explain the state that they had found me in.

"Alright, let's get you home." He said. "You know, Mike was freaking out just as much as me and your band, if not more."

I blushed thinking about Mike, I still don't understand how he has that effect on me when I just met him.

"Really, but why would he do that?" I questioned.

"Snow, I love you but I know that you aren't this dumb." He laughed. "Mike really likes you, and I know that you like him. Why not try to give him a chance?"

"I don't know Tony. I mean, we just met and I highly doubt that he has any feelings for me. Especially with all that I had gone through with Chris, I don't know if I'm willing to give myself to someone else like that again." I responded.