Chapter 22-Once again. I hate surprises.

Começar do início

"So she is coming up here? With Mary-Anne and Stella?"

"And Shadow and Buttercup and the baby Buttercup is carrying, but Ashton..."

"What?"

"She is not coming with just two horses and your sisters. She is carrying a young first born prophecy."

"Woah, woah...wait. A child? Meaning she is pregnant?"

"If you were a normal teenager you'd both be scolded. But you are for leaving her."

"I-I didn't even know...Does she...?"

"No. She doesn't know. She was experiencing symptoms but ignored it. However vampires can easily sense her in the human world and they have two vampires who can reach her .She must come here immediatly."

"Yes. Okay. Let's go get her."

"You stay here and prepare. I will go. I have much more power to bring all things back." He said in his oh-so-wise voice.

Nirvana's POV:

"Nirvana?" The lord called. I stood up quickly as he appeared in my doorway.

"Y-yes my lord?" I stuttered.

"Come with me child. We will be going on a little vacation to see Ashton."

"Really? Can the girls come too? But...my horses."

"I will take care of that...just sleep..." He whispered and I was out like a light.

---

When I woke up I was in a ten times bigger room than Ashton's. The bed was so comfy. I got up walking around stopping in front of the mirror...I had...a belly. I was never big I was always really skinny but ate like a pig and I have been eating bland foods.

I lifted my shirt and pressed my stomach. It was hard...Fat abs?

"Are you okay?" Ashton asked.

"Am I fat?" I asked nervously. I don't want to be fat.

"No...not fat...Uhm...that is actually something else."

"Bloating? Gland disorder?"

"Pregnancy." He said turning the knob on the door restlessly and once again I was out like a light.

"Nirvana?" Ashton called. I slowly blinked open my eyes to his tired sleepy midnight eyes. He was stressed and tired.

"Leave me alone." I cried flipping over burrying my face in the pillow.

"Come on Vana. Everything will be fine."

"I'm a slut..." I cried into the pillow.

"Vana you are far from a slut. I've seen sluts."

"I'm pregnant at eighteen.I didn't even go to post-secondary!" I cried.

"You are so smart, you don't need school." He whispered.

"So what? I am going to be a trophy wife who can't do anything? And now I'm going to be a fat cow with a baby..." I cried.

"Yes, we may have to stay here or if we return to the human realm you would have to be a stay at home wife. But trust me there are plenty of things to do around her and you're far from a cow." He said playing with strands of my hair.

"How can I get pregnant? I am nerdy Nirvana-Courtland Watson. I read books, have glasses, I am the most clumsiest person ever, I ride horses and I'm so shy I throw up in public! I'm such a nerd and bad...I can't handle a child. Imagine another Nirvana running around?Throwing up on people and stepping on their toes."

"That'd be pretty funny."

"Do you still like me?" I mumbled.

"Nirvana, I still love you. Nothing could change that."

"I still feel cheap." I cried curling up on my side facing away from him. I rubbed away the tears from my eyes.

"You're not cheap. All the other girls that I dated are cheap." He said resting his head on my arm.

"Like Macy?" I asked.

"Like Macy." He confirmed.

"My mom and my brother are going to call me a slut."

"Then let them think that. Vana they left you by yourself. Who cares what they think?"

"I guess you're right." I yawned.

"Get some sleep. I'll see you in the morning, Love." He said leaving a lingering kiss on my cheek close to the corners of my mouth.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I have to go scout. I'll see you in the morning. I promise."

"Ashton you're dead tired."

"Fathers orders." He shrugged walking out and shutting the door