Chapter 17-The mark

Chapter 17:

"I want you to turn me into a werewolf."

"Vana, I never turned anyone before. Someone more experienced would have to." He began.

"Ashton, I want you to do it. I will never ask you for anything in my whole life. I will never ask you to buy me expensive things, take me to exotic places...All I want you to do. Is heal me. I am tired of feeling helpless and walking around with crutches. Okay all my tragic years of abuse and rape at my house taught me to be independant and fight for myself. Having this problem will not help me defend myself."

"Vana I won't be there to help you."

"This is going to sound really cheesy but you will. They always say people are in your heart and your mind and beside you when they really aren't. But somehow you will." I said kind of laughing a bit.

"Are you sure? Once you're a werewolf there is no antidote to turn you back."

"I could never be more sure."

"Okay. You asked for this." He said. He suddenly scooped me up out of the bed and opened the large window and jumped down.

"Where are we going?"

"Your house. More seclusion." He said.

-------

My house was empty. Shadow was in his stable huffing at me to come pet him. Once I took care of him, I sat on my couch.

"When will...I like...turn?"

"Two days. That's when the full moon is."

"A specific time?"

"When the moon fully comes out."

"Okay...I can do this." I said rubbing my thighs.

"Are you sure?"

"I could never be more sure. I want this."

"Okay. After though, I must leave." I nodded. He guided my neck to his mouth and bit me. There was no pain; surprisingly pleasure. I thought I'd scream so loud that I'd spook Shadow and make him go crazy but I didn't scream. I just closed my eyes as the wave of goodness and relaxation took over.

"I'll try to communicate with you. It might be a bit hard but I'll try. Be safe." He said giving me one last good kiss, I hugged him tightly and then he was gone.

------------

"Okay Stella this is the guest bedroom for you." I smiled to Ashton's sixteen year old sister.

"Thanks Vana." She smiled setting down some suitcases she brought.

"With the whole war going on, first place vampires look is our house." She explained.

"So it's good school is almost over so we can lay low." Mary-Anne said leaning against the door frame.

"Well I am going to order pizza, because I really don't feel like cooking." I smiled limping downstairs. As I called the pizza place I had to hold the phone away from my ear. It was like the guy was yelling at me. But then I touched my neck where the bumpy scar was and remembered what had happened.

----------

AN: Oh Ashton left...