Chapter 6: Sleeping

Mingyu POV:
I woke up to the sound of camera flashes, and soft whispers.

"Hyung, did they sleep like this all night?"

"Yup."

"And you allowed them to do this?"

"Mhm."

"They're too young!"

"Shh. Quiet down before you wake them up."

"Sorry but they are."

"They're the same age."

"I let them cause they are just sleeping and I was sleeping right next to them."

"Alright then. But how should we wake them."

I finally flutter open my eyes and see all the guys surrounding me. I try to move but feel something on my shoulder. I look over and see... Y/n? She looks very peaceful so I gently pick up her head and grab a pillow and place it under her head and let her lay down and sleep longer.

"Hey guys."

Minghao: "Hey guys? That's all you have to say after all that?"

"We just fell asleep while watching the movie. That's all."

Jun: "We know that but what you just did right now."

"Oh that. I was just trying to let her sleep longer and more comfortably."

I walk towards the kitchen and I hear almost half the guys following me.

"Um guys?"

Woozi: "Do you like Y/n?"

"What? No! I like her as a sister. I wouldn't date hyung's LITTLE SISTER."

Hoshi: "Alright. Alright. No need to shout."

???: "What you guys talking about?"

Wonwoo: "Morning little sis. Feeling any better?"

Y/n: "Yeah... a bit.

Jeonghan: "Were you sick? Are you sick?"

Y/n: "Oh god no! I just haven't been feeling well since that night..."

BooSeokSoon: "YOU SHALL NOT BE SAD TODAY!"

S.Coups: "Sooyoung, Dokyeom, and Seungkwan are right with that. We are taking you out today to have fun and forget all the bad in the past."

Joshua: "EVERYONE TO THEIR ROOMS TO CHANGE!"

All: "Ne!"

After all of us basically tripped up the stairs then we were sitting waiting for the Jeon siblings of course. They came down the stairs talking and I think Wonwoo hyung was comforting Y/n because once they got down the stairs he patted her back and gave a small smile and mouthed "fighting" to her.

Y/n POV

I was quite worried when the boys said we were going out to have fun. I'm afraid to head out because what if those people will find and kidnap me away from the boys. I told Wonwoo oppa all about my thoughts and we talked about it and finally went downstairs where our conversation ended. He mouthed "fighting" to me but it didn't help much. He grabbed both our belongings, his wallet, phone, my purse and my phone, he handed me my belongings and we went to go put on our shoes. We put them on and looked at each other and screamed,

Jeon siblings: "LAST ONE TO THE CAR HAS TO PAY FOR LUNCH!"

We then ran out and heard yelling and running from behind us. We did this with our parents, I miss them so much. We finally got to the car and laughed and got inside still laughing. When everyone was sitting we started to do what we do best... sing.