Part 6

“I specifically remember the day I met Abraxas. I was out with Sitri, somehow he had known Abraxas before me and he introduced us.” Dark sighed, closing his eyes for a moment as he leaned on his chair. “I was smitten from the beginning.” A dark gray blush a appeared on his cheeks as he talked about this first love. “He was beautiful, to put it short and sweet.” The demon rubbed his face trying to hid the fact that he was blushing. “Abraxas was taller than I, if you don’t already know my height as a demon is about ten foot two. He was over twelve, lovely silvery gray skin, he had veins of black opal running through it. If you’ve never seen a black opal, I suggest you try your best to find one they are gorgeous, iridescent and sometimes rainbow stones. They complimented the violently bright blue of his eyes.” He sighed. “I was so envious of his beauty, he was much hotter than I, my core only burned at a maximum of twelve thousand degrees, I could reach blue flames, but, Abraxas was made predominantly of blue fire, reaching a fever pitch of over thirty thousand.” Dark clicked his tongue, envy was clearly apparent in his eyes, but it quickly disappeared. “He was a masterpiece. I envied the opals, not only did they marble his skin, but they also tipped his talons and gathered in small clusters down his lovely, raptor like legs.” Dark shivers. “Abraxas’s body type was similar to my own, but better in every way imaginable… except for tongues. I have one that can separate into eleven, he only had one.” The demon looked smug and quite proud of this, but the somber attitude returned quickly. “I was nothing short of shocked when he took interest in me. As attractive as I found myself, I could easily say I was nothing compared to him, and I believe for a while he was actually attracted to me, but that appreciation of my beauty turned into a lust for power. A desire that I didn’t have the courage to fight.”