He'll kill me.

*
The last few days of my annoying existence have become an epic failure. An absolute falsification. What I had was only the illusion of control. In truth, I have controlled nothing. Like a chaotic game of dominoes, I had surrounded myself with liars and killers,- put my trust in those who could not be trusted in the first place!

*

Sam's pub was still open when I walked in and looked around for Neha, She and I used to spend a lot of time in the corner booth plotting and planning during our senior year. I leaned over to the chair closest to me. I could feel a migraine attack on the way. I breathed out and calmed myself.

Utsav. I need him. I love the amount of faith I have in myself but I still need help with this particular situation.

On my way home I took out my phone and gave him a quick call and swiftly disconnected the call. He'll see it as a signal and meet up with me as soon as possible. I reached my bedroom and pulled out my backpack from under the bed. I cleaned the dust off my laptop and switched it on.

But before I could open find my friend's phone to locate Neha my sight wandered over a bright red envelope stating I received an email from the THEBOYFRIENDEXPERIENCE.IO website. I gulped in fear and froze for a minute. I took my laptop to the bathroom and locked the door. Panic set in as I put it aside and paced back and forth to ready myself. Never again would I sleep with strangers for money,- I had promised myself because of all the unsolved murders looming around for the people who were in my line of work. I exhaled sharply and found very little courage within to actually open and read the email.

"Hey, I am in Kolkata. Are you available?"

"PARK HOTEL. ROOM 9011, PRESIDENTIAL SUITE. GOOGLE PAY THE MONEY TO 8961021772 TO CONFIRM YOUR APPOINTMENT." I replied quickly.

I closed my laptop and dreaded my past deeds haunting me. I grabbed my head in pain. Utsav texted from my backyard. A white shawl sat on the sofa so I quickly grabbed it to wrap around before I went out the back door to see him. It wasn't until the point I actually saw his face that I couldn't decide whether I should confront him about dating Isabelle or ask for his help first.

"What do you need help with?" He asked.

"I need to find someone very important to me, to make sure she's safe and not in any danger! Neha Saha. Do you know her?" I explained showing him Neha's profile on Instagram.

"I know her! Thats-"

"Rhett's girlfriend and Isabelle's best friend. She is my fr- was a fr- we used to be fr-"

"She hates you!" Utsav stated.

"I don't care. You have no idea what Sumiet is capable of." I stated.

"And... you trust the guy hired by your psychotic ex, to hunt you down; to help you find your one and only friend's significant other. Oh... Yeah. That's not weird at all." Utsav mocked me relentlessly casually scrolling his fingers through our homegrown herbs.

"No. What's weird is why'd you even come at all if you aren't even going to help me." I said irritated with him.

"Hey!! I never said that I wouldn't help you find her." Utsav said walking into the house.

My brother walked down the stairs, I grabbed a very confused Utsav and hid with him by the kitchen door. We had very little room to hide and he stared at me as. We stared into each others eye as we stood with our bodies leaned on eachother. What was his intention with Isabelle? Why was I feeling closer to him than before? He seemed just as afraid as I was at the sheer closeness. He had more to lose than me. Yet, he showed up to help me. I waited for my brother to sneak out the main door and continued to tiptoe with him all the way to my room.