I check my phone for the time and its 7:16. Instead of waiting here in my room for the time to go get Kylie to come, I decide to go to a flower shop and buy Kylie some roses. When I get there, I go directly to where the pink roses are. I tell the man that I want a bouquet of those. I pay for them and get in my car.

It's 7:25, time to go get her. I make my way down the street, pass a few blocks, and get to her house. I hop out of my Range and take the roses in hand. I walk up the small patch of stairs to the door. I ring the bell and turn my back on the door, shifting my weight as I wait for someone to answer. A small smirk creeps across my lips as I realize the only car in the driveway is Kylie's, meaning that her parents are not here.

I hear the door swing open behind me, and once I turn to face the door again, I find that Kylie is there, standing under the door frame, as beautiful as ever. I finally understood the feeling; she took my breath away. My eyes scanned her body, covered in golden satin... that dress - oh that dress. The long, beige dress seemed to caress her every curve, fitting perfectly to her slender frame. The fabric was covered in shiny cream and silver sparkles - or whatever the fuck those are. She looked beautiful and classy. Her poise irradiated of finness and her tender lips curled up into the gentlest of smiles. Of course, I may look like a fucking idiot just staring at her, but I can't seem to stop admiring the sight of what seemed like an angel who stood before me. Her beautiful brown hair was pulled up in such way that exhalted every single detail I love bout her delicate face. She was the very image of perfection.

"Umm... Babe?" She blushed. "You're staring..."

"You- erm, you look..." I couldn't find the words. "Perfect..." It came out like a whisper.

She laughed, "Perfect, huh?"

"You look amazing, Kyles." I managed a smile.

Her eyes scanned my body, "You don't look so bad yourself, mister." She giggled.

I take a step closer to her and she does the same, to the point where there is no space left in between us. I hold her by the waist and she wraps her arms around my neck.

"You want to know what else is perfect?" I ask her.

"What?"

"This moment, right here." I tell her.

A big smile spreads across her lips as our lips crash and we start kissing passionately. One of her hands move to my hair and the other to my face and caresses it, my hands get lower on her back. I don't want this moment to end, this is exactly the type of moment that I wish could last forever.

Kylie takes a step back and, all of a sudden, we snap out of our little perfect moment.

"What's wrong, Kyles?" I ask, preocupied.

She looks down and furrows her eyebrows like if she just remembered something.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

She snaps out of it and looks up with a smile, "Yeah, everything's alright, it's just that..." She takes out her phone and checks the clock, "Look at the time!"

"Oh..." I say.

"Yeah, it's just that I really don't want to arrive late, babe." She laughs.

"You don't want to arrive late? So you know where we're going?" I ask curiously.

She facepalms herself, "Well, I wasn't supposed to say this, but I called your mom and told her that you're planning on taking me to somewhere fancy. I just wanted to make sure that I was wearing the adequate clothes. If she wouldn't have told me, I would have worn something that isn't for this type of activity and I would have been so embarassed!" She laughs a little.