Sign Language

~Keith's P.O.V~

Shiro was shocked. Pidge was confused. Hunk and Coran were panicking. Allura was worried. Lance didn't have any expression on his face. I... I was just helpless. I didn't know what to do. What to say. I then saw Lance get up. He left tears filling his eyes. So I decided to tell his story to everyone. I also had tears in my eyes. I opened my mouth and started explaining.
"I don't know why I'm the only person he told this to. But he was born half deaf. He told me after I came to his room one night since I was bored. He also couldn't sleep so we decided to tell each other our life story. Lance also hides the fact that he is suicidal. He doesn't want you to know because he thinks you would pity him for a couple of days and then just forget about it. He doesn't have any hearing aids right now so he will only hear you guys if you yell at him while standing really close to him. And thats what he doesn't want. He wants to be treated "normally" thats why he hides so much from you." As I stoped talking everyone was sobbing. Then Shiro spoke whipping his tears." I give you guys a task. You will learn Sign language for Lance. Yelling at his face will look and be rude" we all nodded and went to our rooms. I was bored so I went to the training room. "Start training session. Level 1" I said. I have to protect Lance. He needs to stay safe. He saved me billions of times. Now I need to protect him. I thought. After I came to Level 20 I stopped. "End training session." I panted for a while and went back to my room. I opened my laptop and searched for sign language lessons online. I all ready know sign language but I needed to be better. For Lance. For my boyfriend. For my soulmate.

I hope you liked this chapter. I will write longer chapters I promise!

~Haru out~