Back to school

I use my crutches to get down the stairs

I use my crutches to get down the stairs. My mother puts my wheelchair in the back and she drives me to school. I get out with the help of my crutches and my mother gets my wheelchair. I put my crutches on the handlebars of my wheelchair and my mother drives off. I see the Cullens arrive and I wheel over to them.

"Omg Aleana," Rosalie squeals running to me.

"hi Rose" I say as she bends down to hug me in my wheelchair. The others realise I'm there and they run over. Rose pushes me towards them.

"Aleana your back omg are you ok" Alice says.

"yeah I'm fine Alice" I say.

"Aleana I'm sorry I should have stopped the van completely" Jasper says. I put my head in my hands.

"Honestly Jasper it could have been worse if it weren't for you I would probably be dead dont blame yourself Jasper" I say. He shakes his head. Edward smiles at my thoughts.

"stupid mind reading vampire" I snap at him before wheeling off. I hear Rosalie and Jasper start snapping and yelling at Edward for passing me off. Jasper catches up with me and pushes my wheelchair. I smile. He wheels me into our first lesson English.

Lunch arrives quickly and I'm wheeled to our table. Jasper carries the tray of food. We arrive at our table and I get my tablets out for my depression. I take one and shudder. Theres nothing for it to work on. I sigh and pick up an apple and take a bite then through it down. "my anorexia is coming back" I think and Edward looks at me worriedly.

"Aleana when did you last eat properly " Edward asks. Jasper looks at me .

"um 8 weeks ago I think if not more" I say. Edward gasps Rosalie and Alice Almost scream . Emmett just shakes his head and Jasper puts an arm over my shoulders. I need my medicine.

" Aleana stand up for us a minute" I nod and lean on Jasper so I can stand. Rosalie puts her hand over her mouth. I sit back down.

"after lunch your coming to Carlisle" Edward says. I suddenly feel dizzy. The thought of getting diagnosed with anorexia again made me depressed. I started shaking uncontrollably. Jasper put an arm around me. I'm still shaking. Jasper kneels infront of me.

" Aleana please calm down" he says

"my inhaler I need it now" I whisper to him struggling to breathe.

He grabs my bag and gets my inhaler out. I take a few deep breaths of it.