Hi (I love you all)

A/N: Hey everyone!
Its been 5 months since I've finished this book and I never came back since then.
I just wanted to let you all know that I'm so grateful for all of you and 70k readers isn't a small amount of eyes, The last time i was here this story only had like 10k or something and i thought nobody would like it, But seeing your comments make me wanna cry of how amazing and supportive you all are.

If you didn't know I left the JO fandom recently and its not because i dont like johnny anymore, its because some people in the fandom just made me feel like i dont fit in and my some of my ibfs left so i feel lonely.. But even tho if i didn't want to leave sooner or later i had to bc I'm focusing on bigger and better stuff for my future. And i will still support john no matter what (I was johnnyoslay on instagram if u were a follower hey ily)

So another reason i came here is cause i wanna tell you guys about some mistakes that are in this story which i dont like, so Im going to be editing this story and fix all the mistakes bc this story is unedited after all so i'll do that when i have time.

If you've stuck with me from the beginning I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH PLS MESSAGE ME RIGHT NOW BC I WANNA BE FRIENDS💙
I promised you guys another story once but i dont think i could do that right now but maybe i can after i edit this one.

I wanna say another huge thank you, guys i couldn't thank you enough ok im gonna start crying spaghetti again ilysm u dont understand😭

Whether you love this story or not i'm still thankful for you reading my story and got me to #736 (or something like that i forgot) on fanfics one time and got me 70k reads.. What if i hit 100k reads?! I'll probably be dead😱

For people who asked about is there going to be a sequel or not, the answer is: I'll think about it but i dont think i could bc i have other ideas for other stories so yeah. (Lets do a QnA in the comments. I'll answer all of them :) )

So yeah those are the things i wanted to say.. If you read till this sentence you are amazing and beautiful.

Thank you everyone,
Love
-THE Z🌹