PART 22//Text

•JOHNNY'S POV•

It is a sunny afternoon and I want to go to the beach but I'm so tired from the plane ride that most of it I didn't even sleep.

I undress myself and take a warm relaxing bath.

My family booked only 3 rooms, One for Me and Bentley, one for Mom and dad, and one for Maddie and Darian.

Lauren is sharing a room with Kenzie and Maddie and their parents have their own separate rooms too.

I get out of my bath and get dress up.

Tonight we're going to a not-so fancy restaurant so I guess I have to wear something casual but not too boring. I put on my white tee with a bomber jacket and hop in with black jeans that aren't ripped of course.

I grab my phone from the night stand and get outside. I see Kenzie also getting out of her room looking stunning as always.

I hope I don't drool looking at her. She is wearing a white nee high fitting dress that goes with a black leather jacket, her accessories are only a simple necklace and our friendship bracelet which of course I still wear it too. her hair is curled and her makeup isn't too cakey like some other girls who wear makeup.

I try to avoid eye contact but she calls me.

"John! Wait for me" She grabs my harm and smiles at me.

"Where are the others?" I ask still surprised that she is still holding me

"The girls are still getting ready, my parents will be out any minute too" She says

"So, It's just the two of us" I say to her as we walk to the lift.

We enter the lift to the first floor, and I look down at her. She is still hooking her hands around mine, I haven't felt this in a long time. I honestly miss this.

"I think you shouldn't be holding me like this, Your boyfriend will be so mad" I nervously say and she shot her head to the side to see my face.

"Oh you mean, your girlfriend will be so mad" she says letting go of my arms.

"I don't have a girlfriend stupid" I whisper

"And I don't have a boyfriend stupid" She whispers back mimicking me.

We look at eachother and she looks at me with a confused look. I look at her smiling my lips off.

She isn't dating Jake.

I'm happy but confused at the same time. Why would Jake lie to me?

My thoughts washes off as the lift door opens meaning we're at the first floor.

Kenzie and I are sitting on the sofa near the exit door waiting for our other family member to show up.

Luckily they show up a few seconds later.

We get in a car that we rented, and it is big enough for two families to fit in.

My dad is driving, in the passenger seat there's Kenzie's dad.

The second row there's two Maddie and Darian. And in the back seat there's Me, Kenzie and Lauren. Maliboo and Bentley have already been put in a dog care thingy.