PART 2// The Bracelet

•KENZIE'S POV•

"John?"

My eyes widen and flashbacks start to play in my head like a movie marathon. Its like having deja vu to stare in his blue eyes again for the first time in 9 years.

"Oh I thought nobody has this seat, sorry" He says blankly.

I don't say anything and sit down on my chair covering my face with my the palm of my hands.

"Hey what's wrong?" He ask me.

"Nothing, you don't even know me. Just leave me alone" I say still covering my face.

"Okay okay, I think you already know my name by the way. Whats your name?"

"You don't need to know" I snapped.

"Wow, what a nice girl" He says sarcastically.

I turn my head to face him but something caught my attention. He still wears our friendship bracelet.

"You still wear it" I whisper looking at his bracelet.

"What? This? Oh this bracelet I had my whole life, My friend gave this to me but I don't know where she is, All that I remember is loved her so much, well in friendly way" He says happily.

"I'm here.
I'm in front of you
I'm your friend who gave you that
And I'm your friend that made you forget about everything.
I did't say sorry that day. I mean I did but you can't hear me. Can I hug you again?
Miss you. Why do you still wear the bracelet if you don't even know me anymore?" My mind keeps talking and my heart keeps racing.

*FLASHBACK*
"You know what Kenzo, I really like you. If we grow older I want you to be my girlfriend one day" Johnny says to me as he swings his dangling  feet back and forth.

"Thats ridicules Johnny, We're six years old what are you thinking? Don't be stupid" I argued.

"Don't call me stupid" He says crossing his arms.

"Okay. Sorry"

"You know what I don't like you anymore, you're mean! You're ugly and fat" He insulted as he pushed me backwards and watch me stumble.

"I can't believe you, I thought you were my best friend why did you do that!" I shouted as I push him harder, He stumbled and hit the pole so hard. Then blood runs out of his skull and he won't wake up

"Johnny? John Please wake up. I'm sorry"
And that's the reason why Johnny doesn't know me anymore, He has amnesia and its all because of me. His parents already forgave me but didn't want him to remember what happens if he sees me, He'll hate me for the rest of his life. Every time I go to the Orlandos for the night I always hide in Lauren's room so he doesn't see me. But everytime I see him, a pang of guilt hits me straight it the face.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"I, um, I gotta go" I said quickly

"Wait" He stops me and holds my wrist where a single brown bead bracelet was tugging on to it.

"We have the same bracelet" He smiles.
"Maybe you can be my friend until I find the my real friend who gave this to me" He continues.

"Uh I don't think thats a good idea" I shattered

"Oh come on! You don't have to hangout with me, you can hangout with my twin sister, Lauren. But you have to be my friend and help me find my lost best friend

Doesn't he know Lauren is already my best friend?

"Um, I'll think about it. I gotta go" I speed walk as fast as I can to Lauren's class and wait for her to finish class.
• • •
It is time to go home so I run to my locker and grab my stuff before Johnny sees me and starts talking to me again.

I am walking too fast right now, I suddenly run into someone.

"Ow, Watch where your going!" The boy says.

"I-I'm so sorry" I say as I start to continue walking faster, Before I could even step ahead he grabs my arms making me look at him.

"No its okay, I'm Jake by the way"  He informs.

"Mackenzie" I state blankly

"Okay Kenny, can I call you Kenny?"He asks stubbornly

"No"

"Okay then Mackenzie, See you around"

I don't answer and just walk out the building. I spot Lauren right outside the gate talking to someone.
Avoiding their conversation, I just approached her and start talking

"Lauren! You have no idea what happened today"

As Lauren starts speaking, Another voice buts in

"Oh so you've met My twin sister" He smiles at me.
_____________________________________
A/N: First long chapter woohoo. Sorry there's some edits before this chapter so you might wanna re read it. Okay so thank you for reading.

-The Z