PART 7// Crush

•JOHNNY'S POV•

"Mackenzie"

"Hold up, what did you say?" I ask slightly shocked at the name of the girl that Jake was crushing on.

"Mackenzie" He repeats.

"Is she in this school? what does she look like? whats her last name?" I ask Jake.

"Woah, you gotta chill dude. Its just a girl and by the way I bumped into her first so no questions cause you might like her too and thats not gonna happen" He says seriously.

Well maybe he does like this girl a lot. Alright then, I'm not going to find out about his crush but what if she's the Kenzie girl thats talking to Lauren?

I clear all my thoughts and walk into the building to my first class.
• • •
The school bell rang signing it is time to go home. It didn't take me long to gather my things and walk through the hall ways.

On my way to the front door I see Jack and a girl talking, I can't really see who he's talking to cause she's not facing my direction. So I decided to approach them.

"Hey Jake wanna walk with me back home, we can go to taco bell first" I offer him, ignoring the girl that he was talking to.

"Um ya sure, you go ahead. I'll catch up" He says not even looking at me.

I turn my head to the side to get a look of the girl that is talking to Jake and she surprisingly half smile at me.

Wow that was shocking. I never thought she would smile at me.

"Kenzie, right?" I say to her, not wanting to bring the Kelly name up again.

"Yep, thats me" she giggles.

Oh my god. She has the cutest giggle in the planet.

Wait. What am I thinking? I barely know her.

"Oh so you've met my friend Jake" I say to her awkwardly.

She just nods and smiles at Jake. Well, this is weird.

"Okay then, I gotta go now. Nice to meet you Kenzie" I wave at her, ignoring Jake and continue walking.

I went to find Hayden but He's nowhere to be seen. So I decided to find Lauren instead.

I go to find Lauren at the basketball court and surprisingly she's there with Hayden, Holding hands!

"Boo!" I surprise them and they quickly break apart.

"Oh crap you scared me bro" he says holding his chest.

"Why? Am I interrupting a scene here? Well you two love birds should stop what you're doing and go with me to taco bell or else I will tell the moms what you guys just did" I cross my hands and my lips curls into an evil smile.

"Okay, okay. You know I hate it when mom knows, She always makes fun of me. It's annoying" She rolls her eyes and stands up.

"Let's go then" Hayden says and we all walk to taco bell which is not that far from our house.

We walk in silence and I have to say its kind of awkward, we usually laugh all the way home. So I decided to break the silence.

"So Hayden, you know this Mackenzie girl that Jake talked about this morning?" I ask Him.

"Yeah, what about her?"

"She's actually Kenzie, Lauren's friend"

"What?" Lauren ask confusingly.

"Well Jake talked about this girl he ran into yesterday and he immediately had a crush on her, he said her name is Mackenzie and unfortunately she's Kenzie your bestfriend.. Weird isn't it?"

"Really? Jake has a crush on Kenzie. Wow, Isn't that going to be awkward for you and Jake- I mean for um Kenzie and Jake cause Kenzie's not that type of girl that you an flirt with" She says with a weird tone, it's like she's hiding something from me.

"Let's just change the topic" I say as we enter taco bell.

Right now all I'm thinking of is food, This day is making me starving.
_____________________________________
A/N: You guys are sooo amazing. thanks for the reads and votes ily all. I'll try to update more.
And hey if you want to be friends with me please don't be shy to hit me up on my dms. My ig is: @johnnyoslay
                   My twitter is: @johnnyorlandoe
Super exited for the dramatic chapters. This is just the beginning guys sorry if it took me so long to the good parts but I want to make you curious about this story so yeah.

-The Z