"You seem to be enjoying yourself.." His husky voice spoke. I shivered at the sound.

"I am.." I said seductively.

"Mind if I join.." I heard him whisper in my ear. When did he move? I didn't hear him.

I open my eyes and looked up at him. His eyes sparked in lust and want. I nodded for him to join me and watched him take off his cloths. He slowly unbuttoned his shirt and let it fall to the ground. I slowly looked up and down his chest. I unconsciously licked my lips and met his eyes again. He kept eye contact until he was fully naked. I sat up and moved forward so he can get behind. Once he was seated; I laid back against him. He wrapped his arms around me and place tiny kisses up and down my neck. I sighed in content.

"How was your day?" I sigh at the question.

"It was great. Amber was a bit of a hand full, but she was great. That girl is truly something."

"That's good to hear. Both of my babies doing great." He kissed my shoulder and laid his head on top of mine.

"How was your day?" I asked curiously.

"I've had better. Rylan want to combine packs with Blue Wynter since Ryder's in the pack. But the elders wasn't going for it. They think it's best to keep them separate. Rylan blew a fuse when they disagreed." He sighed.

I turned around so I was straddling his lap. He wrapped his arms around me loosely so they fell on top of my butt. I caressed his face softly. I could feel his eyes on me but mine were following my hands all over his face. I pecked his lips twice and then look into those lovely dark forest green eyes I fell in love with. He was beautiful. A little rough around the edges but beautiful. And all mine.

"Have I've ever told you I love you?" I whispered still caressing his face.

"Hmmm... I don't remember." He said playfully.

Ryan Pov

"I love you.." He said softly. He looked down at me with those big innocent icy blue eyes.

Perfect. Is the only word to describe him. He is so gentle and soft spoken. He is caring and compassionate. Just full of love. I love how his black hair fall in front of his blue eyes. I love when he giggles or laughs. I love everything he does. I love him.

"I love you too." He grins at me and then kisses me.

The kisses is soft and gentle. I pull him closer to me and he wraps his arms around my neck and deepens the kiss.  I run my tongue across his bottom lip asking for an entrance. He opens his mouth and moan once my tongue contact his. They dance around in his mouth; slowly rubbing against each other.

"Ryan..." He moaned.

I love when he does that. It drives me crazy. I pull away from him to catch my breath but he continues and place kisses down my neck.  He licked from the crook of my neck all the way up until my earlobe. He nibbled right under my ear and I groaned at the feeling. He tugged on it softly before placing kisses on my jawline. He slowly started to grind down on me while he bit and tugged my bottom lip.

"I'm going to make your day better. Just sit back and relax." He purred into my ear. I groaned and nodded my head.

He stood up and step out the tub and offered his hand. I took it and got out the tub to. He lead me into our bed room and pushed me down. I laid there while he walked to the dresser and pulled out two pairs of hand cuffs. He walked back over to me and crawled on top of me. He sat on my chest and grabbed my arms cuffing them to the bed post. Once they were secured he looked down at me and bit his lip.

"Watch me Ryan.." He purred.

I looked at him curiously. He grabbed his dick and started slowly stroking it. It got harder and harder. I groan at the sight of him. He look so exotic.  His head was thrown back, mouth wide open, nails digging into my chest, and grinding down on top of me.

"Ryan...." He moaned. I groaned and growled at him. I wanted to touch him. Please him.

He looked at me and pecked my lips. He started moving down my body placing kisses here and there. He stop once he was in front of my member. He grabbed it and licked it from the base till the tip. I bit my lip to not make any noise. He swirled he tongue all around it as he look me in my eyes. He put the tip in his mouth and sucked on it harder. I gasped at the action. He started taking more and more into his mouth. Slowly his head started bobbing up and down as he sucked harder. I groaned and thrusted my hip up. He started to go faster and faster. God his mouth felt good. He hummed around my dick and lightly scrapped his teeth on the sides softly. I moaned louder and moved my hips more frantically. I can feel my self getting closer to climax. He slowed his head down and started just sucking on the tip. He sucked a little more before he let go with a soft pop sound. He nibbled and kissed his way all the way back up to me and kissed me. I licked his lips; tasting the pre-cum on it. He moaned and pulled away. He was breathing heavy and staring at me with so much lust.

He brought his hand up to his mouth and started sucking on two fingers. He suck slow and looked me in my eye. God he looks sexy as fuck. He took them out his mouth and placed them behind him. I guess he is preparing himself. I watch as he let out a moan an move his fingers faster. I groaned at the sight of him. He started pushing his hip down to meet his fingers. He finally stopped and pulled his fingers out. He moved around until his back was facing me. He looked back and smiled at me. He grabbed my member and pulled it until it was aligned with his entrance and slowly started to sank on top of it. I moaned at how tight he was. Once my member was sedated all the way inside him; he moaned and arched his back as he lifted up and slammed back down. He did it over and over. He moved at a faster pace, moaning and whimpering trying to go faster. I groaned and grunted, tugging on the hand cuffs; wanting to slam him down harder. He cried out in pleasure and started grinding his hips on me. It wasn't enough though. I needed more. I growled and ripped the cuffs off the bed post.

"Ryan!" He gasped in surprise when I pushed him down on his hands and knees.

I growled and started ramming into him. My wolf took over. Having no mercy on him. I could hear his cries of pleasure and pain as my wolf roared in pleasure. Raven clasped so his face was laying on the bed as I went harder and deeper. He sobbed at the pleasure.

"Ryan! Ahhh...! Ryan.. ughnn... Please.." He whimpered.

I went faster, slamming him back into me. I turned my head to the side and seen Chance and Rylan looking at us with their mouths wide open. I winked at them and started going even faster. I could hear the bed creeking and banging against the wall. I heard the door slam shut and could faintly hear Chance said he didn't know poor little Raven was a freak. Yeah. My freak.

"I'm close Ryan.." He whimpered out.

I am too. I grabbed his member and started stroking it in time with my thrust. A few strokes later he camed with a cry of pleasure. He rode out his orgasm and a few thrust later I pulled out and came on his back. We calmed our breathing and laid side by side.

"Did I make your day better..?" he asked and cuddled my side.

"Most definitely." I chuckled and pulled him closer.

Sorry I didn't post Wednesday. I was sick. But I hope you enjoy. I made it long just for you guys. Love you all.

Comment.Vote.Follow

ImperfectionSmiles