"Baby.. Is your stomach getting bigger..?"

Chase Pov

Ryder froze at the question. It's there something wrong. Was it something I asked.

"Baby are you okay?" I asked in concern.

He nodded and moved out of my hold. He looked any where but at me and I never felt so hurt before. Is it me? Did I do something?

He looked at me with glossy eyes and was chewing on his lip. His looked upset about something. My wolf whimpered because something is upsetting his mate.

'Fix it' He growled.

'I'm trying! Can you see.' I snapped.

'Try harder!' He growled and went away.

I sighed and look back up at Ryder. He had his arms around him with silent tears falling down his face.

"Ryder baby.... why are you crying?" I spoke softly and moved towards him.

He whimpered and shook his head at me; backing away.

Ryder Pov

Hurt flashed into his eyes before it was replaced with worry. I don't mean to hurt him, it's just I'm scared once he found out I'm pregnant; he'd leave me. I don't know what I'll do if he ever did.

"Talk to me Ryder. What's wrong?"

"You will hate me if you ever found out." I whimpered and hugged myself closer.

"No I won't baby. I promise." He sounded sincere.

"Yes you will! You will Chase.... you will." I sobbed.

He rushed towards me and hugged me to his chest. I cried harder and wrapped my arms around him. I wanna touch him one last time before he leaves me. I wanna be wrapped in his scent before he leaves. I hugged him even tighter at the thought of that.I don't even care if he feels the baby bump; I just want him to hold me.

"Please... D-don't leave m-me Chase.." I cried into his chest.

"Baby.. Don't cry. I'll never leave you. I swear. Just tell me what's wrong."

"I'm pregnant Chase... I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Just don't leave me."

He stiffen in my arms and was breathing deeply. His arms loosen from around me and I backed away to look at him. He eyebrows were furrowed in confusion.  I knew he would leave me! I hate my self.

I turned around as fast as I can and race up the stairs. I ran into our room and locked the door. I slide down to the floor and balled into my self and just cried. I didn't mean to get pregnant. I just don't want Chase to leave me.

Raven Pov

I just put Amber to bed. That little girl is a hand full for being just five months old. But I love her more than anything. That's my little angel.

I walk into me and Ryan's bedroom at the pack house. Ryan is the beta so he shouldn't be back until later. He told me this morning he had a meeting.

I walked in our bathroom and walked over to the tub. I filled it with hot water and poured some jasmine soap into it. When it was hot and bubbly, I went down stairs and grabbed some red wine and a glass. I think I deserve this. I've had a long day.

I walked into the bathroom and dimmed the lights down low and lit a cinnamon apple candle. I placed the wine and glass on the edge of the tub and take off my clothes. I slowly step inside the tub and hiss at the hot water. Once I've sink all the way down I let at a pleasurable moan. God this feel so good. I grab the wine bottle and glass and pour some wine into it. I set the bottle back down, and take a sip from the glass. Ahh.. now that's good wine. I lower my self under water until my head is just sticking out and close my eyes. I sit there for minutes before I hear the bathroom door open. I turn my head and sniff the air. Ryan.. I love his musky sage smell.