Chapter 4

Writer's babble: Sorry guys.. Lots of engagement and I was confused about how this chapter should go, messed up the timeline  hence the delay 

Warning! Warning! Warning!

Chapter is super mature and contains cussing, rimming and other juicy stuff. So read at your Risk!

***********************************

I feel like a king; stretched out on the cushy lounge by the pool relaxing with my drink after breakfast. Last night had been amazing...a light but delicious meal hand fed... yes hand fed... Ming refused to let me touch the food since last night! Then my boyfriend became my personal masseuse massaging away and relaxing me to sleep...

This is heaven...I could get used to this...

The said boyfriend of mine is now "frolicking" around in the pool, swimming laps from one side to the other

How can a person have so much of energy!

I am happy to just laze beneath the shed watching the sea at the distance.

An alert on phone turns my attention to my mobile lying nearby.

Beamz: "Ai Kit are you alive?"

Kitdoc: "Yes very much. Where are you guys? Didn't see you here?"

Beamz: We got here little later than you. Forth was howling about breakfast so we stopped on the way for a bit. Is everything all right? I saw Ming pulling you out. Tried calling you but Forth stopped me.

Kitdoc: Ming is a possessive bastard!!...

Beamz: Oh? Did something happen? Hmmm?

Kitdoc: Some girls were chatting me up and he went all territorial.

Beamz: So did he kill your ass over it?

Kitdoc: Aishat! Beam!

Beamz: So he did huh?

Kitdoc: Shut up! Ai Stupid!

Beamz: Hahahhahaha

Kitdoc: Speaking from Experience Beamy dear?

Beamz: Teasing me now eh? Well we are in the villa next to you so try and control your voice Kitty dear. Wouldn't want us to know how your husband is torturing you!

Kitdoc: F*ck you!! @#$#$@#%$@%#^$$%&^&^*#@

"Kitkat!"

"Yes Mingkwan" I peeked over my shades at the man hanging off the edge of the pool.

"Join me na..The water is great!"

"And why would I ...do...that...hmm?" I wanted annoy him a bit but I found myself suddenly distracted by my boyfriend's body, my eyes roving over the tanned wet skin... the way he rakes his finger through his wet hair...water dripping off those strong arms.