"Really?" Shirou raised his eyebrows.  "And here I thought it was just because you all were complete losers.  You realized that if you guys keep your horniness down, you could get a girlfriend who would actually let you do perverted stuff that you dreamed of."

The boys fell onto the ground, defeated.  Well, Issei still stood up.  "Nice try, my friend.  But I have a girlfriend."

Shirou and the others stared at Issei in shock.  While the two perverts were crying, Shirou smiled at his friend.  "Good job, Hyoudou-kun!  I'm really happy for you."

Issei smiled, proud of his friend's praise.  However, the Perverted Trio suddenly felt a dark energy.  They turned back towards Shirou, who was smiling darkly.

"However," the magus said, darkly.  "You need to promise me that you are a complete gentleman."

Issei shivered.  "O-Okay.  Please don't kill me!"

Suddenly, the magical smell of a fallen angel came into the area.

"Hi, Hyoudou-kun!" a girl came, waving her hand.

"Oh, there she is," Issei said, his cheerfulness restored.  "Yuma-chan!"

The girl smiled, jumping to give Issei a hug.  She wrapped her hands around Issei, but she stared at Shirou, as if determining if he was a threat or not.

Shirou narrowed his eyes, then instantly smiled happily.  "So this is your girlfriend, Hyoudou-kun?  It's nice to meet you.  I'm Emiya Shirou!"

The girl blinked and nodded.  "Amano Yuma."  The girl then turned towards Issei.  "C'mon, Hyoudou-kun!  We're going to be late!"

She then proceeded to drag him away from the group.  The rest of the Perverted Trio left as well.  Detecting no one in the area, Shirou created a bird homunculus familiar with a silver wire.

"Follow them," Shirou ordered.  "Alert me if anything happens."

The bird flew into the horizon, stalking Issei and his fallen angel friend.

Scene Break

Suddenly, Shirou was alerted of a danger to Issei.  Wanting to protect his friend, Shirou teleported to the area.  Unfortunately, he found Issei laying dead while Yuma floated above him in her fallen angel form.

"Yuma, you bitch!" Shirou shouted.  He rushed forward and slash at the fallen angel with his twin swords Kanshou and Bakuya, who escaped just in time.

"Shit!" Yuma said, escaping from her attacker.  "You dare attack me, the fallen angel Raynare, you stupid human!"

Yuma, or rather Raynare, created a spear of light tried to slash at him, but Shirou merely sliced the spear in half.  Shirou, annoyed, gave the fallen angel a kick and was sent into the nearby forest.

Shirou knelt by his dead friend.  His body had taken massive damage from a light spear, but Shirou swore that he would resurrect him once this was all over.  Shirou rushed into the forest and found Raynare barely standing.

"You damn brat," she growled.  "What the hell are you?"

"Oh, just shut up," Shirou said.  The magus threw his swords at her but Raynare managed to deflect it with another light spear.  However, she found Shirou gone.

"Behind you," Shirou said.

Raynare turned, panicked.  Shirou cut her wings off with the holy sword Caliburn.  He then stabbed her stomach and gave her another kick.  He began walking slowly towards the fallen angel, who was cowering and crawling to get away.

"No," she screamed.  "No, stay back!"

"Die," he said, pointing the sword at her and thrusted.  "Caliburn."

A dazzling light erupted from the sword, blasting the fallen angel.  As the light hit her, she screamed, "Kalawarner!  Dohnaseek!  Mittelt!  Get me out of here!"

The light faded and Shirou gritted his teeth.  "Fucking damn it!" he cursed, slamming his fist into a nearby tree, sending it crashing down.  Shirou saw it.  After briefly being hit by the light, a teleportation circle had appeared, meaning he had let the bitch escape.  "I was careless.  I should have put up a bounded field to keep her in."

Angry at himself, he walked back to Issei to resurrect him when he felt a demonic presence.

'I know this aura,' Shirou thought, running at high speeds to find Rias Gremory along with some other devils by Issei.  Rias was currently standing over Issei's dead body, holding out eight pawns and chanting.  Light was erupting from Issei's body.

"Gremory-sempai," Shirou said, getting the attention of the others who he recognized as Akeno Himejima, Kiba Yuuto, and Koneko Toujou.  "What the fuck are you doing?"

Before anyone could do anything, Kiba stared at Shirou in anger.  "That's a holy sword!" he shouted, rushing at Shirou with incredible speeds.  However, to Shirou, it was quite slow.  He easily blocked the strike with Caliburn and disarmed the attacking devil.  Shirou pointed his sword at Kiba's neck.

"I'm going to ask one more time," Shirou said, slowly.  "What.  The.  Fuck.  Are.  You.  Doing.  To.  My.  Friend!"

Rias stopped chanting and looked at Shirou.  "Emiya, it's alright.  Look, he's alive again."

Shirou looked at Issei, who was indeed breathing again.  Sighing, he put away his sword.  "As thanks for reviving him, I won't kill you.  But I want answers.  Now."

"Oh my," Akeno said, smiling evilly.  Shirou was briefly reminded of his ex, the nun Caren Hortensia.  "Emiya-kun seems to be very scary."

"A church member?" Koneko asked without emotion.  Shirou was once again reminded of someone he knew, his maid Leysritt.

Rias turned towards Kiba, who was still glaring at Shirou.  "Kiba, please take Issei back home.  Emiya-kun.  Please follow us.  I will explain everything."

"Following devils," he said, before shrugging.  "Fine, I've done stupider things."

Rias blinked.  "You knew we were devils?" she asked.

"I have the ability to sense the supernatural," Shirou said.  "Now, let's get going.  I'm eager to learn exactly what is going on."