» Thirty-Ninth Feelings

Start from the beginning

"Harry!" she reacted in delight, a grin formed on her lips.

"I miss you, brat," he said, embracing her tighter causing her to squeal dramatically. What the heck? This bimbo knows how to squeal?

I just watched them blabbering together without regarding me here. When I was about to say something, Bailey suddenly hopped out of the car and gave her flirty smile to the guy we still didn't know of. I thought she was sleeping.

"Hi," she greeted as she offered her hand out to him. "Hi, handsome. My name is Bailey."

"Hey, I'm Harry." He smiled and was about to shake her hand but Tiana immediately caught it and gave him a warning look.

"I'm Tiana, by the way, and this girl is mine," she said, cocking her redhead to Bailey who was already scowling.

The guy who was calling himself Harry looked amused at Tiana's warning and then he cleared his throat, pulling Khloe closer in his arms. "Don't worry. I already have a girl."

Khloe rolled her eyes and then she turned to me. "Oh, this is Arisa."

Harry finally regarded me, glancing at me. His eyes went wide in surprise while he took me in. "Arisa? You mean... Wow!"

My eyes twitched in annoyance. "Excuse me? What the hell did you say?"

"Oh no! No!" he frantically muttered, raising his hands defensively. "I mean 'Wow'. Quinn has a hot girlfriend. Not to mention, a feisty sexy one."

Everyone laughed and quickly, heat rose to my cheeks as he mentioned my girlfriend's name. I really missed her so badly.

"Well, I think you should know that Harry is Quinn's best friend," Khloe said, clinging to his arms tightly.

I was perplexed for a moment because Quinn never did mention his name to me——not even once. I was confused why she didn't tell me that she had a best friend and especially, a guy best friend. Was it really that hard to tell that she had a handsome best friend or she just thought that maybe I might get insecure and get intimidated because something was going on between them? I didn't know their history and what they'd been through that became a reason for them to be close as much. The thoughts of this thing made me uncomfortable as I stared up at him awkwardly.

Despite this uncertain feeling, I brushed the thought away and simply smiled at him. "Where's Quinn? I have to see her."

Khloe frowned. "Yeah, The security bullshit won't allow us to enter that damn gate."

"Did you call Quinn?" Harry asked and took his phone out.

"We were trying to call her but no luck," Tiana informed him.

His brows furrowed in bafflement. "Maybe she's busy. We had lunch together a while ago but she walked out of it."

"She walked out?" Khloe asked in concern. "I'm guessing that Ursula terrorized her."

"Who's Ursula?" Bailey chimed in.

"Her Aunt," Khloe replied.

Harry shrugged his shoulder. "You guess it right. She was busy these past few days. I don't know where exactly she is at this moment. Maybe she is taking care of business stuff or something or maybe, she wants to be alone for now."

"Why would she want to be alone?" I asked in puzzlement.

"Quinn's stuff. She wants to be alone whenever she wants to escape from something," Harry responded. "We'll figure it out. I'll call Kate so that we can pass through this security bullshit and this damn gate."