Chapter Thirteen

Juliette

That night, Clay, Parson, Parson's girlfriend Olivia, and I were in their basement that looked like a second living room, and we were watching a bunch of action and comedy movies. I was cuddled into Clay, and Olivia was cuddled into Parson, the two about eating each other's lungs out.

Clay soon kicked them out and they ran to Parson's room, probably planning things I didn't want to think about. Finally it was just Clay and I. He must've been thinking the same thing because the second the door to the basement closed, Clay grabbed my face and kissed me. I laughed and grabbed his hands, moving my head from him so I could at least try to breathe.

"Stop moving!" he ordered.

I laughed harder and pushed him off of me. He fell on the floor with a thud and I tried to stop laughing so I could breathe normally, but I couldn't. I guess it was a type of nervous laughter because he was giving me so much attention.

I wish I could live with them.

"You okay?" I giggled to Clay who was laying on his stomach, holding the back of his head.

"I hurt my head," he whined. He sounded like a little kid. It was so cute.

"Aw." I sat on the floor and pulled him into my lap, kissing his temple and running my fingers through his face, letting them stroke his cheek softly, his head against my chest. "Are you okay?"

"No," he whined.

"Do you need me to kiss it better?"

He nodded and I leaned over to kiss the back of his head when he turned fast and grabbed the side of my neck, kissing me. I smiled and he pulled me onto his lap, kissing me over and over, but they felt like more... sexy kisses. I liked it.

I began to feel self conscious about my lips as he kissed them over and over, and I could feel his lip getting stuck on a scab. I slowly moved back and pressed my lips together, looking down.

"What's wrong, butterfly?" he asked softly.

"My lips. They're gross." I began to bite them.

"Well," He grabbed my bottom lip with his thumb and pulled it down. "If you didn't bite them, then you wouldn't feel self conscious about them. But I don't care. They're cute."

"How are scabby, scarred, cut lips cute?"

"Well, everything about you is cute, so they can't not be cute."

"They're gross."

"No they're not."

"Yes they are."

"Just shut up and kiss me, you sexy motherfucker!"

I stared at him, then laughed and grabbed his face, kissing him. He grinned and grabbed my butt, pulling me closer to him, and I gasped and smiled. His hands slowly began sliding up the his sweatshirt I was wearing. I swallowed when I felt the fabric sliding up my skin and I cleared my throat.

"What? Talk to me, Juliette." he said softly.

"My welts, Clay. The bandages. I'm so gross."

He stared at me with an offended look on his face, then he suddenly grabbed the sweatshirt and pulled it off me, leaving me in my bra, shorts, and bandages. I swallowed and looked down.

"You're fucking gorgeous, Juliette," he said. "Don't say stupid shit like that again."

I grinned nervously and kissed him softly. He began kissing me harder and I giggled, my hands in his hair, and his kisses soon trailed down to the side of my neck. My heart raced in fear and excitement, and suddenly his tongue caressed my skin. I bit my lip as he spun his tongue on my neck for a minute or two, then he slowly began to suck on my neck.

I gasped softly and sighed. "Ohh," I whispered. I groaned as he slowly sucked harder on my neck, and I tugged on his hair, gasping and biting down hard on my lip. Something hard hit my crotch. I grinned.

"Ignore that." Clay murmured against my lips.

I smiled and grabbed his shirt, pulling him to me. "No." I kissed him deeply and he picked me up, carrying me to his room. He kicked his door shut and tossed me on his bed, climbing on me and kissing me deeply. I giggled and sighed softly as he left trails of kisses on my face and neck. I grabbed his shirt and slid it off of him, and he grinned against my lips, slowly unbuttoning my shorts.

He had such a beautiful body.

He slowly kissed my neck, let his tongue swirl on my neck for a little, then began sucking on my neck, and I groaned softly, tilting my head back, my upper body rising. I honestly never thought I would ever be doing this with him, I never thought he would confess that he loved me, but I was so happy that he did, and that we were doing this, because it was finally with a person I loved and wanted to do it with. Even if it was just innocent kisses or a big make out session, what mattered was that it was with him. Clay. The boy I loved more than anything.

"Pretty, pretty, pretty," he murmured after every kiss. I giggled and sighed heavily as he began sucking on my neck again, his hands sliding my pants down my legs. I let out a small moan as he grabbed my boobs, and he growled softly, which was extremely hot. Suddenly his bedroom door opened and I gasped, both of us turning to the door, Parson and Olivia at the door, Olivia kissing on Parson.

"Nice, little brother," Parson grinned. He sounded drunk.

"Pars, get the fuck out!" Clay exclaimed.

Olivia and I laughed.

"Alright, alright, chill. Just sayin', Mom and Dad left for their getaway weekend, so you might wanna turn your music up in case Ol and I are too loud." He grinned again.

"Gross," I said, scrunching up my face. Olivia giggled.

"Fine, Jesus, now get out!" Clay exclaimed, still standing in front of me on his knees with me sitting in front of him, leaning back on my hands.

Parson chuckled and sighed, closing Clay's door after clicking his tongue at us. Clay rolled his eyes in disgust and turned his music on. I smiled at him and gently kissed up his torso until I reached his lips, and he grabbed my waist and kissed me hard, pushing me on my back. He began sucking on my neck again which was probably one of my favorite things he did. It felt so nice.

I let out another moan and he grabbed my boobs and kissed deeply down my chest, cleavage, bra, and stomach. I groaned deeply and pushed him on his back, sitting on his lower stomach, and he sat up fast, kissing me hard, and I held his face, kissing him back, his hands grabbing my butt.

"God, you're fucking... I don't fucking know," he growled, kissing me over and over.

I smiled and kissed him over and over, gently grinding up against his skin. He kissed my neck over and over and I sighed, leaning my head back, biting my lip, my fingertips tracing over every ab. Us making out was so unreal, but also having the music made it feel like those kinds of teenage movies. I loved it.

He pushed me on my back again and we passionately kissed the night away.

I wish that could be every night.