chapter five.

E N D  O F  F L A S H B A C K

— "SARAH? ARE YOU OKAY?" JAEHYUN'S VOICE SAID.  

i open my eyes quickly at the sudden question. i look around and saw that i was in the cafe. i totally forgot about where i was. "i- yeah i'm alright." i said, looking up to meet his chocolate orbs. he gave me his award winning smile, making me feel a bit better.

i force a smile on my face, not trying to re-think about what happen a couple days ago. i sip my drink, thoughts running around my head. does he still like me? did his girlfriend told him to stay away from me? thoughts like those flow through my brain, wanting to know if i will be able to see jaehyun again.

i was able to gather enough courage to ask him about the situation. "so jaehyun," i started. he look up from his drink, giving me eye contact. he raise his brows, signaling me to continue my sentence. " what happen to you and your girlfriend?" i asked him.

his small smile disappeared at the sudden question. i quickly apologize. "no no, is okay. i'll tell you what happen." jaehyun said, taking a sip of his drink. " long story short, i told her that i wasn't feeling our relationship lately and that i have been seeing you. not only for helping you learn korean but to see you. she got really piss at me and slapped me. i laugh at her cause she didn't have any impact on me. i told her after that to get out of my face. she tried to apologize but i yelled at her to get out of my house and never see me again. " 

after explaining on what happen, he look down at the table but then he look back. " in shorter words we broke up. " he shrugged his shoulders. I quickly drank my drink, not trying to laugh on how his girlfrien- i mean ex-girlfriend probably feel low. she probably regret saying that to me now.

i place my drink down on the table, licking my lips. "so, what you gonna do now?" i ask, hoping that we will become something more. he smirk at me. he lean forward, grabbing my chin softly. " you really want to know?" he whisper against my lips. i light nodding my head, nervous about what is gonna happen.

he place his lips against mines softly. i felt that magic again when we first kiss. the mixture of the drinks dance around each other on our lips. he lightly pulled away, sitting back into seat. i did the same, biting my lip. " would you be my girlfriend baby?" he ask, holding my hand. i blush at the sudden question

" yes, jaehyun. "

e n d

e n d .

_____________

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS FANFIC! I ENJOY WRITING [ PLUS CRINGING ] THIS FIC! ALSO, I MADE A POLL ON WHICH IDOL I SHOULD WRITE NEXT! CLICK THE EXTERNAL LINK TO VOTE OR CLICK THE LINK IN THE COMMENT SECTION!